Hope

Me: < I can't find him, can we go home now? >

Crazy guy: < No, if we leave now, you'll never find your friends. >

Me: < Can't we come back tomorrow or something? It's getting cold out. >

I look up from my phone and scan around the area. I've walked up and down this street for about half and hour. I could have probably stayed out longer, but some weird guy kept on offering me a huge stuffed chicken.

Me: < Do people put drugs or something in stuffed chickens? >

I get up and keep my eyes on my phone waiting for Hoseok to reply. I hear the sounds of music playing and people cheering, but ignore them as I think about the boy who could have probably been offering me drugs or just a normal stuffed chicken...

Who affords someone a stuffed toy chicken in the middle of the street?

"Hey, watch out!" I look up in time to see a body coming towards me. Next thing I saw was the blue sky and stars floating above my head.

Why are there stars out? It's morning.

"Sorry about that." A face appears in front of me and it takes me a second to focus.

"Hey! You're the short blonde guy we're looking for!" I try to stand up, but the pounding in my head brings me back down.

~

"So you where looking for me cause you think I know you're friends?" Me and Jimin where sitting on a bench as I tried my best to explain why I was looking for him. After he crashed into me I asked if we could talk once he was done dancing. I texted Hoseok but apparently he got lost on his side of the park. He's trying to find his way back but it's going to take awhile.

"Yup that's it." He looks at me thinking over my story.

"Who are your friends?" He throws his towel over his shoulder and takes a sip of his drink.

"Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi."

"Oh, you know them?!" I nod and he pulls out his phone. He shows me a picture and zooms in on two guys. "These guys?"

"Wow. Is that what they look like now?" My eyes widen when I see them. I look up at Jimin and he chuckles but nods his head. I take ahold of his phone and bring it closer to my face.

Well they sure changed.

"Hey, I know him!" I point at Hoseok and zoom in on his face. "That's Hoseok, he's the one who actually told me that you know my friends." I look up at Jimin and he seems surprised.

"You know J-Hope?" I give him back his phone while I nod my head. "Well that explains how you found me."

So people actually call him 'J-Hope'?

"You guys are friends?" I ask him and he nods his head and looks over at the guy yelling out to him.

"Here, give me your phone for sec." He holds out his hand to me. "You're lucky you know J-Hope or I probably wouldn't have done this." He hands it back to me. "Or maybe I would have, I'm sure he'd convince me after hearing your story, that or he'd do it himself. Text me later and we'll talk something out. I have to go right now, see you." He gets up and smiles before walking away.

Crazy guy: < I'm at the bike racks. >

Crazy guy: < Do you still need me to find you guys? >