Chapter 3

"Out of everyone on the team, who you go out with?" I've only been here a few hours! Well I guess him cause I don't know the other guys well... how do I tell him?
"Why do you ask?" I say trying to avoid the question.
"Well I was just wonder-" He was cut off by me kissing him.
"That answer your question?"
"Yeah pretty much."
"Sorry about that...I just am bad at talking to people....Now you get to answer mi-" He cut me off the same way. He didn't pull away quick like I did though. He kissed hard and I kissed back. We heard the door open and we jumped away from each other.
"Am I interrupting something here?"
"Not at all. What's up Colin?"I say
"Didn't look like nothing. It looked pretty hard core. Boy will Ryan be disappointed."
"What do you want Colin?" Xander asks
"I know it's midnight but do you want to watch a movie? It's gonna be a surprise. We asked Alyssa to pick for us and she already put it in but there is no backing out once you sit on the couch. Even before it starts."
" I'm in." I say and stand up. Xander says the same thing and we head to the living room everyone is sitting on the couch already and I take a seat next to Xander. Then menu pops and we see its a horror movie. "Crap." I mutter
"What? Someone afraid of horror movies?"
"Don't make me come kick your ass again." I say to Matt. He growls and hits play on the remote.

Within five minutes of watching the movie I am freaking out and huddled into Xander. Something pops up and I feel Xander jump. I laugh quietly and I scoot away and turn my attention to the screen. Everything is silent for a moment then...

BAM!

Right there on the screen something pops up and I freak out. I jump up...literally... and find that I landed on Lorenzo who was sitting next to me. I blush and climb off him only to be pulled closer to him.

I look up at him and smile at him carefully not wanting to give the wrong idea yet he smiles back. He puts an arm around me and by the time the movie is over I am in tears.

Alyssa is just laughing at me and so is everyone else except for Xander and Lorenzo.

I run upstairs to the bathroom I have to myself and close the door. I sink down to the floor using the wall and put my head in my hands. Soon I fall asleep.