Chapter 13

XANDER'S POV

"Xander do something!" Rochelle yells. the world has competely frozen in the past minuet. My beautiful girlfriend is passed out and might have a broken nose. I hate to say it but she doesn't look very good.

"Like what? I don't know how to wake her up. " I am moving slower then a snail while every one else is paniking. I'm so shocked that I can barely do anything. I feel useless

"Get some water! Cold water!" I run off and grab some water and come back and drench her. She still doesn't get up. "Dude. You know what you have to do." Everyone starts grininng like a maniac.

"I'm so confused."

"Kiss her you idiot." The Julia laughs. bitch this is no laughing matter. "your best friend is passed out on the ground. get it the fuck together and stop joking around." I snap."It's not going to work.this isn't some movie."

"Dude you know it will." Colin says. I lean down and kiss her.

"There happy now? Let's actually come up with somet-"

"I'm up!" She yells and she sits up fast and hits my head. "ouch. Now someone please explain why I am all wet." This girl. the one girl alive who can pass out then wake up perfectly fine.

"No time for that. You have more fights to do." Mario says. This coach. who is currently the biggest douche on the planet

"She can't fight! She just passed out!" Ryan says.

"You did." Alyssa responds getting

"But she's a chic!"

BACK TO CAROLINES POV CAUSE YANNO

"Don't go there with me Ryan. I will pound your face in." He flinches and I stand up. "I'm gonna go fight."

"Hold on a sec girl. Show me some combos." I groan and pop a few at Matt and Mario nods. I start to walk to the ring and the ref does a check to make sure I can fight. He lets me climb into the ring and I pop in my mouth guard to see a girl about the same size as me. But she had no muscle.

I decide that this match i'm gonna show off. We touch gloves and the match starts. I come out flying with combos and fancy foot work.

The crowd roars as my first kick hits her in the chest and she hits the ground. She gets her 5 seconds and she is still on the ground. Guess who's back bitches. It's gonna take a lot more then some blonde bimbo to get rid of me. That's for sure.

The second round starts and she does the same as I did in the first round. I started to feel dizzy but I push through and kick her in the face and She falls to the floor.I throw my hands up in the air and prep for my next match. I can't stop bouncing around high on adrenilen(an: so sorry I can't spell!)

Nothing is going to stop me now. I slip in between the ropes that Mario is holding open and he begins his little pre match speech. I pay no attention because the whole time I'm fuming with this determination. this year people better watch there backs. there's a new queen bee. and that bitch is me. be careful, I bite back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY HEY HEY! Im so sorry for not updating dinner ive been super busy getting ready for my new dance session and school. got my id pic yesterday and dear god not pretty. Anyways! I start school next Wednesday so I'm going to try and update for you as much as a can until then. hopefully you guys like it. I've been working on adding detail and really showing you the thoughts and feelings of the characters.

Am I doing good? got any questions? suggestions? comment and let me know beauts!