Chapter 4

I wake up to find i'm in someone's arms being rocked back and forth. Probably wasn't hard for them. I am 5 feet tall. SO you can imagine how easy it was to carry me.

They see i'm awake and I wriggle out of their arms to find I was in Lorenzo's arms inside of Xander's room. I look across the room and see Xander asleep on his bed.

Lorenzo looks at me with relief, "You were screaming and yelling for Mica. I found you inside of the bathroom Sitting against the wall.I carried you here and layed you on the bed and I layed down next to you and woke up about an hour before you and picked you up. You were tossing and turning pretty hard before I did. You were scaring the shit out of all of us."

"Never again will I watch a horror movie. I think You should know who Mica is but i'll tell you all at breakfast. I don't want to explain it 5 times. Sorry for scaring you. " I say sitting closer to him.
"Darling it's not a worry. I understand. We all have shit that led us here. Oh! So on a lighter note, Colin told everyone about you and Xander. It made me so happy. Just know, you have me as a best friend. I will always be for you like I have been for everyone else. You are going to be a couple soon right?" His question made me laugh.

"Dude, I seriously hope so. Thank you for being here all night with me. You are the best friend I could ask for. Just so you know I gave him a peck first then he interrupts me and we ended up making out. So ya....."

" No need to worry. I'm not like Ryan. HE is a perv though so watch out."

"You better watch out for him. If not I don't know what I would do!" Xander says waking up.

"Don't worry. You have nothing to worry about." I say as Lorenzo chuckles.

"The two of you already act like a couple. Yet your not......"

"Sometimes you are just so demanding Lorenzo. So.....Be my girlfriend Caroline?"

"Yes" I say and give him a peck.

Lorenzo starts clapping and it doesn't sound like just him. We turn to see everyone standing there smiling.

"You people. I swear." I say and I burst out laughing Mario claps his hands and announces breakfast.

"FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell and run down stairs to the kitchen. By the time everyone gets there I am jumping around like an Idiot. Mario and Alyssa can't contain their laughter while the guys are just staring at me as I dig into a plate of waffles.

"Xander...tame that monster." Ryan groans.

"I don't tame anyone. Plus I don't wanna get hit sooo"

After I finish eating I jump up when I realize all of my stuff is back at my house. I explain to everyone that we need to go to my house.Mario agrees to let everyone take the day off.

"Hey Caro?" Colin asks
"Ya?"

"Who is this Mica you were yelling about last night?"

"Mica is my son of a monkey brother who used to beat me up everyday but I trusted him with my life. He beat me cause he wanted to make an impression on his friends.Terrible older brother if you ask me."

"Why were you screaming for him then?"

"Probably cause I wanted him to help me. When his friends weren't around he would always help me and once he saved me just before some jerk tried to rape me. New topic."

"Nope I don't think so young lady. Why did someone try to rape you?" Alyssa asked

"Because my dad gave me away. He didn't want me. Now can we please go get my stuff?" I say about to cry.

Everyone nods and we go get into a van. I tell them how to get to my house and Then I tell them to park around the corner and that I would text Xander when they could drive up. They let me get out of the van and I run to my house and go through the front door. Out of no where I am hit in the back with a wooden plank.

"What are you doing back here slut?" My dad ask and I could tell he was drunk. He grabs onto my wrist and twists it.

"Getting my stuff. I'm leaving. Now let me go!" I yell and he kicks the back of my knee and I tumble to the floor hitting my head on something sharp. I have no idea what it was but it cut my forehead.

I screamed In pain as I hear the door being opened. My dad slaps me and makes me stand up. Then he hit me on the head with something. I gasped then screamed as he slapped me again.

"Shut up slut!" He yelled.

"I am not a slut! Now back off!" He grabs me by my hair and pulls me off the ground.

"Caroline!" Colin yells as my brother come out of his room.

"Caro your back! And you brought friends. More people for me to hurt. Fun!"

Mica runs up to my friends and starts beating them up. My dad throws me on the ground and stomps on my stomach. He grabs my arm and drags me back to a room and ties me to the bed. He takes off my shorts and I try to break free. He then tries to pull of my shirt but I spit in his face

"Please! Dad let me go! Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because your worthless. Now stop moving around before I hurt your friends."He threatens and my eyes let go of my tears. They are streaming down my face as my dad, My very own father takes a part of me away.

I can't speak. It's my fault he did this. He's right I am worthless. I am stupid. I am Ugly. I am a mistake. My thoughts are interrupted when Xander breaks the door. I cry even harder. My dad runs out of the room and Xander runs over to me and unties me.

"He did it didn't he?" I nod slowly as a pull my clothes on and Xander picks me up. I cry into his chest as we enter my room.

I grab boxes out of the closet and start throwing things in them. We all run out of the house with my stuff and drive in slience back to the gym. I run into the locker room and find a hidden spot to sit. I sit there and cry for what seems like hours.

Why me? Why does everything have to be so ruined in my life. I hate it. I want my Mom. But no. A stupid street thug had to kill her. I hear Ryan come in. He picks me up and brings me to the kitchen and set me down on the counter. They try to get me to talk but I refuse.

"Your not talking anymore are you?" I shake my head and I am embraced in a group hug.I shake them off and run to my room where I find all of my boxes.

I pull out a white board and marker and write: You would be terrified of everything if you were me. You wouldn't be talking. I can't deal with all of this. It's eating me alive. So once I'll say it. I'm not okay and I don't think I ever will be. Just so you know. you can say goodbye to my voice.It's gone. Forever.