Chapter 14

"Dude that fight was awesome! Your all like 'take a kick to the face!'" Colin yells while entering our hotel room. Who at? We have no idea.

"Do you think he realizes that he does the same thing EVERY time he fights?" Xander asks

"Probably not. " Ryan said "Did anyone notice how the first girl Caro fought grabbed her leg and didn't get a penalty."

"That's because the ref was her coach. Everyone saw it." Colin replies

"That's messed up. " I add in."if Mario was a ref hed kick our asses if we pulled something illegal in a match. "

"Ya tell me about it. Whatever I won my matches but we have a matter at hand.I think I can remind you all by saying my match number 2." Can't I just have a break? Ryan has to go there? of course.

"No need to worry about that. The police have already arrested him and her."

"Well that being said. TO THE BEACH!" I scream and run into the bathroom to change

"Let's go! But this time lets take our shorts off." Rochelle says and Julia laughs.

"You all can go but we leave in 5 hours. Girls are you riding home with us?"

"We can ask. I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind. We talked the whole ride up here." Rochelle replies as we all head off to get changed.

Once were changed we run down to the beach and into the water.Well it wouldn't be fair to say we all ran to the beach. Me,Rochelle, and Julia hitched a ride.

Once we were in the water we were pulled off their backs by the water. "Let's see who can swim the farthest!" We all nodded and started off. Out of no where we hear a gut wrenching scream and Julia is no where to be seen.I see her swimming to the shore faster than you could dream.

Something must of scared her. I start swimming towards her and I scream. I see what scared her. It was a shark. I swim away from it as fast as I can until I reach the shore. I find her sitting curled up in a ball on the sand I sit next to her in the same position. Then the guys run out of the water and see us sitting on the sand. Lorenzo and Xander place us on their laps and try to comfort us.

"Shhhh. We saw it. It's ok breathe." Xander whispered in my ear."Do you want to tell us why you are so afraid of sharks?"

"We used to be a trio. Not just a duet. We lost our best friend Ari to a shark just last January." I say as me and Julia burst into tears. The boys try to calm us down but they can't. They share a look and pick us up and run leaving the rest of the team in the dust. After a few minuets we arrive at a cave.

"Wow.It's.." Me and Julia start together.

"Beautiful. Just like you babe. " The guys finish for us. We burst into laughter and go into the cave. Once inside the boys have us sit on these two rocks and face each other. We look at each other clearly confused but then out of nowhere We are turned around. I felt lips crash against mine immediately.

Those familiar lips I know all to well. I kiss back but pull away. "Whats wrong." I didn't know but I still felt my self getting up and turning away. He runs up to me and turns me around and kisses me with so much passion it was unreal."I love you."

"I love you." I say and push him into a pool of water.

"Where did that come from?"

"I don't know. But you were to busy making out with my girlfriend to notice." I hear a voice say.

"Why are you here?" I say through my teeth.

"What little Caroline all tough now thinking she can beat her BOYFRIEND up?" He put emphasis on the word boyfriend.

"You are not my boyfriend. You may have used to be but now you aren't. Go screw yourself Mark." I say hate in every word. He throws a punch at me and I grab his fist. "Not on my watch boy." I flip him over and he is in shock. He used to be abusive. Another reason why I don't trust guys very easy.

Ewwww so bad :( it'll get better I swear! I just owed you an update so I rushed! comment below, xandorline, rolenzo, or juliatt!! who do you like the most? Or marlyssa if your into that;)