|Shot 49| • Happy • |Stenbrough|

Look at me finally updating. I'm such an asshole, hence my name ~Jae👑

(Based off a Tumblr AU)

° ° ° °

BILL'S POV

This is it. Our big day. Never in my 23 years did I think I'd ever love someone as much as I love Stanley Uris, my best friend, my boyfriend, the love of my life, my soulmate.

Never did I think I'd fall in love with someone as much as I did Stan. But I did. And now comes the day I've been waiting for since I met him.

Our wedding.

Eddie was smoothing his crisp black tux in the mirror next to me and smiling like a child. Eddie is my best man, and he also took over as the wedding planner. Richie volunteered, but, let's just say Eddie's plans were more elaborate and favorable compared to Richie's...creative...ideas.

"Looking sharp, Eddie" I gave him a warm smile.

He grinned and turned to me. I was struggling with my bowtie while Eddie's raven tuxedo, with a pearly white blouse and charcoal bowtie, was crisp and perfect.

"Thanks. Still struggling, Big Bill?" he teased.

"Yeah" I chuckled. "Little help?"

"Sure" he chortled, and reached to adjust my bowtie.

He adjusted my suit jacket and straightened out the blouse. I looked in the mirror and slicked back my hair.

"You look good, Big Bill" Eddie grinned as he stood next to me in the mirror.

"Look at us" I grinned. "Seems like yesterday we were just kids playing in the Quarry, huh?"

"We're still kids, Bill" Eddie corrected.

"Yeah, you're right. At least, that's how Stan makes me feel. That's how all the Losers make me feel. So young"

"Keep that feeling, Bill, it's a good thing. Ready to get married?"

"Absolutely. I'm getting married, I'm marrying Stanley Uris!" I sang.

"Okay, ya cocky bastard, let's go" Eddie chuckled.

Just before we walked out to the gazebo, which was perfectly centered in a field of tulips and roses, geniously and intricately arranged by Eddie, Beverly walked in.

"What the hell is taking you boys so-"

She paused and looked the two of us up and down. She brought a hand to her crimson face and covered her mouth as tears streamed down her eyes.

"Oh, you two...you look so handsome!"

"Aww, Bev, don't cry" Eddie and I cooed, and sandwiched her in a hug.