|Shot 20| • Jealousy II •

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT

° ° ° °

BILL'S POV

"So guys, um...Eddie invited me over, so I'm gonna go talk to him"

"Okay bye" I said quickly.

"Bill, look...I don't like Stan, okay? I'm sorry. You don't hate me, do you?" Richie asked sadly.

"A little" I mumbled.

"Seriously?"

"No. But if you touch him again, I'll kill you"

"Well, if you look at the time I think I should be leaving, bye guys" Richie glanced at his watch as he turned his heels away from Stan and I.

"Smartass" I scoffed and watched him wave as he left.

"Bill, come on, I'm all yours. Besides, that idiot is in love with Eddie" Stan chuckled, trying to calm me.

"Hmmn" I grumbled. "All mine, huh?"

I pulled him close and raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, idiot" he smiled.

"Show me" I whispered in his ear, and nibbled it.

I could feel him tremble underneath my hands that found their way to his waist. He grinned at me, and I mirrored it. I moved my lips to his and he kissed back. His lips moved against mine sweetly and in sync, and I deepened the kiss by pulling him close enough that our chests were touching as his hands roamed my hair.

I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I carried him to his bed where I laid between his legs and started grinding, earning moans of pleasure from him as he tugged my hair.

That, and his nibbles on my lip, drove me crazy with arousal, the whole moment getting heated instantly.

Stan moved his neck so that I could taste his tender skin. I trailed my lips all up and down his neck, searching for his sweet spot and once I found it, he moaned underneath me.

"Ah, ahh, right there, Bill, ahh"

I smirked triumphantly against his tender skin as I sucked on his sweet spot. Stan began moaning loud, and I left little purple bruises on his neck, claiming him as mine.

STAN'S POV

This was happening, this was really happening. Bill loves me and I love him, and he's making me feel so good by sucking on my neck. This felt so much better than with Richie, and it felt so right and so natural.

I didn't want to stop. Bill left purple bruises on my neck, claiming me as his, and I am. I've always been Bill's. And he's all mine.

As soon as his lips pulled away from my neck, I returned the favor, earning little moans and grunts of pleasure as I made love to his neck with my lips.

"You're all mine, too, Bill" I whispered against his warm skin.

"I always have been" he whispered and connected our lips.