chapter 11

With that, they were all brought to a new place and were given tuxes. However, since Emi was a new and unexpected arrival, there was nothing for her to wear.

"Please, allow me," Akito said before reciting a spell on his gilfriend. "I wish I may, I wish I might, Don't make Emi look a fright!"

"Don't you mean make Emi look like a total delight?" Emi asked.

"Sorry, that's the only spell I knew, but I'll do it next time." Akito replied with a sheepish smile as Emi was now in a strapless red top which showed her belly, a red skirt with a black belt, black pumps, and her hair was worn down and she had pearl white earrings.

"Hand me a mirror." Emi said.

"Um..." Akito said.

"Akito, hand me a mirror." Emi demanded.

Akito then backed up, picked up a handheld mirror and handed it to his girlfriend. And where she screamed when she saw what she was wearing.

"I am not wearing this to dinner, but I don't mind the hairstyle and pearl white earrings." Emi said.

"What's wrong with it?" Akito frowned.

"Too revealing." Emi said.

"Oh, I think it looks great." Akito smiled sheepishly.

"Akito..." Emi narrowed her eyes.

Akito gulped. "Yes, ma'am, let me try again."

Akito tried the spell again and where this time, Emi looked like a princess like she usually looked in the castle. He then smiled nervously and held out the mirror to her again, hoping she would like this look better than his first try.

"Wow, Akito, you must have an eye for fashion when you try it a second time." Emi smiled.

"Sorry, I'm not really like Aunt Rarity in the fashion department," Akito smiled back. "Shall we go to dinner then?"

"Let's." Emi agreed with a nod.

Akito then held out his elbow and where it caused Emi to giggle before accepting it. The two teenagers in love then walked together to meet Bob and Atticus into the dining hall.

They all then saw a massive hall with an open terrace that overlooked the tropical forest. In the center of the room was an enormous dining table placed parallel to a fall of hot lava. Bob saw that they were a little early, but then they all felt a rumble and the lava parted away to reveal a secret passageway.

'A secret passage way?' Atticus thought to himself.

A figure was talking with Mirage as she emerged from the lava. The white-haired woman then spotted their company and walked over to greet them.

"Are we overdressed?" Emi asked.

"Actually, Mr. Incredible looks rather dashing." Mirage replied smoothly. "Especially you, Sayian Man and your son."

The group then sat down to have their dinner together in a very large dining room table.

"I take it our host is-" Bob spoke up.

"I'm sorry," Mirage spoke up. "He's not able to dine with us tonight. He hopes you'll understand."

"Yes, but we like to meet who we are working for." Atticus said.

"He prefers a certain amount of anonymity," Mirage replied. "Surely you of all people understand that."

"We were just wondering," Akito defended. "Of all places to settle down... Why live-"