chapter 19

Meanwhile on the beach...

Dash, Helen, and Violet emerged from the water. Akito, Emi, Vincent, and Estelle came out from the water and their tail fins glowed, returning their legs so they could walk on land. Mo's legs did the same.

"You okay, Mom?" Estelle asked.

"Yeah, just not as fast as I used to be..." Mo panted slightly.

"We gotta find a place to hide." Emi said.

"We're dead! We're dead! We survived, but we're dead!" Dash grew hysterical.

"The plane, it blew up!" Violet added in.

"STOP IT!" Helen splashed their faces to silence them. "We are not going to die! Now both of you get a grip, or so help me, I'll ground you for a month, understand?!"

The kids nodded in response.

"Why not hide in that cave?" Mo suggested.

"Yeah, we'll build a fire too." Emi agreed.

"I'm hungry..." Estelle pouted, then looked to her brothers before whispering. "Think we can magic up food out here if we make shelter with the cave with Dash, Vi, Mom, and Mrs. Parr?"

"Won't they get suspicious?" Vincent whispered, referring to the Parr family.

"They're a family of superheros and my girlfriend the Pokemon Princess is right with us," Akito replied. "I think we'll be safe... Unless, Drell happens to show up and turn them into a pile of rocks or we get stripped our of magic."

"He's always watching with his crystal ball." Vincent whispered.

"That's true, I guess we better keep our magic under wraps." Estelle pouted.

"I'll help them make the fire though." Akito suggested.

"Great." Vincent smiled.

"Camp Scout is my middle name," Akito saluted, before glaring to his siblings. "And no one say 'Benjamin'." he then warned before going off to collect firewood for them.

"Benjamin." Estelle whispered.

"Heard that!" Akito called back.

Estelle giggled at her twin brother's middle name.

"I think it's cute." Emi smiled.

Akito smiled bashfully to his girlfriend. "Well, um, if you like it..."

"I do..." Emi nodded gently. "It's a handsome name."

Emi smiled gently to him. Akito then went to collect firewood as promised once it started to get dark as night.

After getting the firewood, he lit them once they were placed on the ground.

Akito checked his hands for splinters and smiled in relief. "There we go."

They all soon went into the cave.

"Man, I can't believe we've come here..." Vincent sighed.

"You wish Jenny were here so you could cuddle each other by moonlight?" Estelle teased.

"Estelle, not now." Vincent glared to his sister slightly.

"She's just trying to ease the mood." Violet said.

"Yeah." Estelle smirked.

Vincent rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"I think your father is in trouble." Helen said to Dash and Violet.