9 ~ 18⚡️

October 4th, 2018

Today's my birthday! I'm finally 18 dude! I'm legal officially now. I didn't really plan on doing anything but just chillin with my girls.

Remember how 2 months ago I told y'all how I was sick & I was throwing up? Though I haven't been throwing up anymore, I get heart burns a lot more & I noticed I have nose bleeds often. So before I start partying, I'm going to go get a checkup from my doctor.

When I got out the shower, I put on black nike sweat suit, & all black yeezus. I put my hair in a up bun & I didn't put any makeup on. I brushed my teeth & grabbed Camron then headed to my car.

I pulled up to the doctors office & got out. I walked in holding Camron's hand & sat down. It was about 10 minutes before they actually called me.

"Aaliyah Watson". The nurse called. "The doctor is ready to see you". She said. I got up & walked to the door as she held it open.

She put me in a room & shortly after the doctor came inside. "Hey Aaliyah, how are you today". My doctor said.

"Hey doctor Azad. I'm alright just feeling a little weird. How are you?". I said as I handed Camron his tablet.

"I'm okay. Hey little man". She said as she pinched his cheek. "Gosh he's gotten so big now".

I chuckled. "Yeah he just turned 2".

"Wow. Well, tell me what's been the problem?". She said as she got her pen out.

"Well about 2 months ago, I was throwing up a lot & feeling really tired". I said as she started to write my symptoms down. "But recently I've been having heartburn, nose bleeds, & just nasal stuffiness. I also noticed I've been bloated".

"Is there a possibility of you being pregnant?". She said as I looked at her.

"I don't think so. No".

"Well, I'll run some test". She said as she sat her clipboard down. "Can I have you pee in this?". She said as she handed me a cup. "I'll watch Camron".

I agreed & told Camron I would be back. I walked to the restroom & pee'd in the cup. Once I was done I wiped myself & rinsed the cup off. Before walking out I washed my hands & walked out of the room.

"Here you go". I told the doctor as I sat down on the bed.

"I'll be back shortly to have the results". She said as she walked out.

I looked down at my stomach & rubbed it. I thought to myself to the last time I had sex which was 4 months ago. Me & Kentrell didn't use a condom but he did pull out. So I shouldn't be pregnant.

I pulled out my phone & texted 3.

Me @11:30am
-best friend...

mfbestiee💚 @11:32am
-wassup best. wyd?

Me @11:33am
-I'm at the doctor getting some test done. I think I'm pregnant...

mfbestiee💚 @11:34am
-by who?

Me @11:34am
-it has to be Kentrell. I haven't had sex with anyone else than with him.

mfbestiee💚 @11:35am
-oh shit. Do you want me to tell him?

Me @11:37am
-no. Don't tell anyone. I have to make sure that I am.

mfbestiee💚 @11:40am
-well keep me updated okay?