13 ~ boy or girl? ⚡️

Aaliyah's Pov

Today was the day I've been waiting on for the longest! It's our baby shower finally! I'm so excited like you don't understand man. I already know I'm having my baby girl so I'm just excited to know for sure.

I woke up around 10:45am. I had to make sure the whole house was clean plus do my hair & makeup. When I got done doing my hair & makeup I put on my all white silk outfit on. I told all me & Kentrell's guest to wear either pink if they think I'm having a girl or blue if they think I'm having a boy. I dressed Camron in a a white shirt that was air brushed in pink & blue letters that says "big brother to be" with black jeans & a jean jacket. I put him in all black vans & added his gold chain I bought. Kentrell wore all white as well. We had his kids match with Camron.

It was around 1:30 when our guest started to arrive. Let me say this, I did not plan my baby shower. I let my mom & sister plan it all. So this is 100% new to me & It was in the backyard of my mom house. My mom & sister really out did themselves. The decor was sooooo beautiful.

"Hey baby daddy". I said as I hugged Kentrell.

He started laughing & hugged me. "We got 2 more months until we meet this little baby. You ready?". He said as he started rubbing my stomach.

"Hell yeah. All the morning sickness & weight gain she put me through. Boy I'm ready". I said.

My mom had 2 big King & Queen chairs that was for me & Kentrell. So we both sat in them & started having a good ole' time. Since no one knew what we were having, I only told people to bring diapers & other basic necessities for this baby.

It came time for me & Kentrell to open gifts & we were so pleased at them.

"Awww look how itty bitty it is". I said holding up an all white Beenie that was made by My grandma.

Any of the clothes I got for the baby was all white. Obviously since know one knew what to get.

"Alright alright my turn". Denzel said. He handed me this Gucci bag.

"Mhmm boy what you done got me". I said as I grabbed it. I opened it looked at him. "No you did not".

He started laughing & everyone was confused.

"Girl what he get you. Stop being dramatic". Jaliyah said.

I pulled the big Gucci bag out. I heard a bunch of ooo's & aww's.

(That's the bag)

(That's the bag)

"That baby ain't even born yet & it got more money than me". I heard my uncle say as everyone started laughing.

"That's not for you, that's for the baby". He added.

"Boy. Whatever". I said as I put the it inside the bag & sat it next to me.

"Thanks man". Kentrell said as he dapped Denzel up.

"It's all good". He said.

"Alright everybody, it's time to see what they're having! Everyone please go to the front". My mom spoke.

Everyone started to walk outside to the front where we seen a all white Lamborghini.

"Everyone are you ready?". Kentrell's mom said.

My dad walked to the car & got inside of it. I was confused so I was just looking dumb.

"Mom. What the hell is about to happen".

"Girl relax & kick back. Alright y'all, he's going to burn rubber & whatever color comes from it, that's what she's having". She said.

All of a sudden, my dad takes off down the rode & burns rubber. Everyone had their phones out & was recording. I then seen when he brunt rubber, there was a pink smoke coming from the car.

I jumped & hugged Kentrell. We both started crying & all of our family was yelling.

"Yes finally I get to have my little girl". He said still having me in his grip.

"Congratulations you guys!". My dad said as he walked up to us. "You finally got you a baby girl".

"Thanks Mr.Watson. You get you a little grand daughter now".

While they were blabbing at the mouth I walked off to be with Denzel. I grabbed his arm & pulled him into a hug.

"You okay?". I asked him.

"Yeah I'm great. You?".

"I'm so good. I'm having my baby girl & I'm so excited to meet her. I promise she'll get whatever she wants & she'll never go through anything I went through as a kid". I said as I rubbed my belly.

He laughed. "Congratulations. She's so lucky to have you as a mom". He said s he pecked my lips.

I blushed & laid my head on his chest.

Later that night

I made my way back home & immediately started to pick room ideas. This is my first baby girl & her room will be big & beautiful! So, tomorrow I decided to go to the store with Kentrell & get her room together.

So I undressed, hopped in the shower & laid down. I had Camron laying in the bed with me so I put on Mickey Mouse for him & I soon drifted off to sleep.

~

This chapter short, but aww y'all! What's some baby names you would pick for Aaliyah & Ken?