8 ~ New boo? ⚡️

(That's Denzel)

2 months later in Aaliyah Pov

I still haven't heard from Kentrell. It's been about a month & I honestly just started to get myself together. I heard that he's back in Baton Rouge doing his thing. I guess he got this new girl name Jania? Or something like that. Can't believed he moved on that quick.

Today I have so much to do that I can't even think about Kentrell. Today's Camron's birthday! The big 3! Luckily I didn't have to plan this party alone. Denzel has been here for me since the whole incident happened. He's really stepped in & has helped with my anxiety a lot.

"Baby girl can you hold this string while I tie these balloons together?". Denzel said as he snapped me out of my thoughts. He had on Ripped jeans, a shirt with Leaves on it, & white vans.

"Yeah sure thing". I said. I dressed Camron in this all red polo sweatsuit, with Toro Bravo Jordan 4's.

"Thanks love". He said finishing up with the balloons. "You okay?".

"Yeah I'm fine". I said as I flashed a quick smile.

"Alright good". He said as he walked up behind me & hugged me. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something".

I turned around & looked at him. "Yeah wassup?"

"I got a —" he said as he was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Oh hold on". I said. I walked to the door & seen the NBA gang except Kentrell.

"Oh my gosh hey y'all! Thanks for coming". I said hugging them all.

"You already know I was comin ya heard me. That's my lil wodie". I heard Kd say.

I chuckled. "He'll be so happy to see y'all". I said as I was walking them to the backyard where he was.

"Cam look who here for you".

With that he looked up & smiled. He ran over to three & hugged him.

"Wassup. How you been?". Montana said.

"Good". Camron said.

"Here's his gifts. This one is from Kentrell". He said. I looked down & seen the multiple bags. But the one Kentrell bought was Michael Kors.

"We don't need that. Tell him we said thanks anyway". I said as I handed him the bag back but took the others.

Three shook his head. "How's school be tho". He asked.

"Great honestly! I'm getting everything done. My grades are wonderful. I can't wait to graduate & start looking for a Animal Hospital to work at". I said.

Denzel walked over to us & wrapped his arm around me.

"Oh y'all. This is Denzel". I said smiling. "Denzel this is Kd. Three. Montana. & Ben". I said as I pointed to each one.

"Wassup. Nice to meet y'all". He said then stuck his hand out.

They all shook it & they started to talk. I walked to Camron's gift table & added more gifts.

"Hey baby girl". Denzel said as he walked over to me.

"Yeah wassup?".

"Those guys you introduced me to, how long you've been knowing them?".

"7 months. Why wassup?".

"They're about of the NBA gang right?".

"Yeah. Denzel what are you trying to ask?". I said.