19 ~ the shoot ⚡️

Aaliyah's Pov

Today is my photo shoot with fashion nova. Yes girl, I'm ballin on a budget! Most of my clothes come from there & everything fits so perfect!

"Aaliyah this is your next fit". My manager said as she handed me this leotard. Oh yes girl, I got me a manager now!

"Alright". I said. I changed into the Leotard & I must say, it fit my body great.

"You look amazing Aaliyah! I love it". The photographer said. "Now just give us some looks".

I started doing different poses with different faces.

"That snap back body crazzzee". I heard Simba shout from the side. It caused me to laugh, "I mean you know me". I said.

After about another 2 hours we finally got done. Man, doing all that changing clothes, changing makeup sure had me tired.

When I got home I went straight for the shower. I turned the water on hot & let it run down my body.

Knock knock knock

"Aaliyah, Kentrell here to get Londyn". I heard Simba say.

"Tell his ass to wait shit. I'm showering". I yelled over the loud shower. I grabbed my face brush & began to deep scrub it. Making sure to get all the make up off. When I got done washing my body off, I rinsed off. I grabbed my dry towel & wrapped it around me. It was late so I decided To just floss & brush.

I put on silk pajama shorts & a silk tee to match. I lotioned my body then added deodorant. I walked out the bathroom to hear Kentrell loud country ass talking.

"His black ass should've waited outside, shit". I mumbled. I walked down the hall to Londyn's room & packed her a bag.

"Mommy mommy, can I go with Kentwell? He says I can play with Kj". Camron begged.

I sighed. "Yeah, go pack your bag, I'll be in there in a minute". I spoke. He ran out the room to his. When I finally got done, I went inside his room to make sure he got some good clothes. I don't want him out here lookin a mess. lol.

"Alright, you want to carry your bag?". I asked him.

"Yeah! I got it mommy". He said as he took the bag away from me & headed downstairs. I grabbed Londyn who was sleep in her car seat & walked downstairs.

"You ready Lil man?". Kentrell asked Camron.

"Yup".

"Alright come on to the car. Nice talkin to ya Simba". He said as he opened the door. He held the door open & started to walk behind me. I heard him unlock his Porsche truck which kinda startled me for a minute.

"Don't be scared". He said as he laughed behind it.

I didn't say anything. I waited for him to unlock the truck so I can buckle my kids in.

"Say Aaliyah you don't have to be mad all the time". He said as he leaned up against the car. I still didn't say anything. I kissed Londyn & told her I love her.

"Mommy, mommy I can buckle myself". Camron said.

"Alright hold on". I said. I walked over to his side & helped him jump inside his booster seat.

"Okay show mommy". I said. He then started to buckle himself in, correctly. I smiled at him. "Good job baby. Hey, I'll see you in 2 days okay? I love you & listen to Ken okay?". I said as I rubbed his face.

"Okay mommy. I love you". He said. He grabbed my face & planted a kiss on my nose. "See ya later alligator".

"In a while crocodile". I said back to him. I closed the door & started to walk to the front door.

"Aaliyah wait". Kentrell said. I sighed & turned around. "Yes?".

"You ain't said one word to me since I been hea' Except now. Why?".

"We don't need to talk unless it's about my kids". I said bluntly.

"You know I love Camron as if he was ma' own. & Londyn? Quit all that. That's ma' baby guh too".

"Whatever, I'll be calling to say goodnight to them. Let me know if I need to get them". I said. He said alright & walked to his car. He soon got in & took off down the road. I felt sad & walked inside.

"You sad again huh?". Simba asked.

I nodded my head & sat next to him on the couch.

"Aaliyah, they'll be back. Relax you need a break anyway". He said as he wrapped his arm around my neck.

"I just really miss them. I guess I can focus on school work now". I said. "Ohhh I need to FaceTime Denzel". I said as I clicked on FaceTime. Connecting quickly popped up which caused me to get excited.

"Hey Aaliyah! How are you". He said.

"I'm good, how are you? I miss you!".

"I'm great. I miss you too. This my last show & I'll be out there. How's Londyn?".

"She big now". I said laughing. "But she's the sweetest thing ever".

"I could tell. She really loves her dad, I could tell by the videos you sent & the ones Ken post".

I sighed. "Yeah she does, it's a shame".

"Don't say that. I know he loves her too. She changed him. I'm glad you guys had her".

"Why?".

"Good things came from her. Even though you & him aren't together, she's the reason you guys can get along. Or at least you get along with him".

"Yeah I guess you right".

"You already know I'm right mamas. Hey I gotta go, got the show. Remember". He said.

"Yeah I remember. Hurry up & come back. Alright, I love you". I said.

"I love you too. See ya". He said before hanging up.

"I love you". Simba said mocking me. "I bet you do". He said as he started cracking you.

"What do you know".

"I know you a playa playa, I know you gone be done with school soon! Are you happy?". He said as he gave me a slight shove.

"Hell yeah. Ready to start looking for Animal Hospitals to work at".

"I know that's right. Well I should get going. I'll be back tomorrow".

He got off the couch & walked to the door. We gave each other a hug before he walked out. I watched him pull out the driveway before I went upstairs.

"Ughhhh I miss my kids man". I said as I plopped on the bed. I closed my door & got under the covers. Soon to be drifting to sleep.

~

Vote comment & share! Let me know how you guys are feeling. Oh yeah, & how do you feel about Kentrell beating up Jania? Y'all believe it or no? The next chapter will be out with 25 votes.