7 ~ Betrayal ⚡️

Aaliyah Pov

My alarm went off. It read 6:10am. I yawned & sat up. I looked over to find Kentrell gone.

"He must be in the bathroom". I thought.

I searched all through the house to find nothing. He wasn't in the backyard, kitchen, the Den, not anywhere. I called his phone & it went straight to voicemail.

"Hmmm. Well that's weird". I said to myself.

Maybe he went to Ben's house.

I continued to get myself ready. Once I got out the shower, I put lotion on & did my hair in a messy top bun. I put on my gray sweatsuit outfit from champion with gray socks & my blue champion slides. I went downstairs to make oatmeal for me & Cam.

Once we were done eating, I got him dressed. I grabbed my backpack & walked to the car. I buckled him in, then got myself buckled & headed to drop him off.

I walked back inside of the house expecting to see Kentrell here but he wasn't.

"What the hell". I thought. I headed upstairs to get undressed & noticed a letter on my nightstand.

"Camron come in here". I told him as he was starting to cry.

I opened up the letter & started to read it.

Dear Future Wife,         
I'm sorry I left without a goodbye to you or Cam. I love you both so dearly and that's why I'm leavin. I haven't been 100% truthful to you. And now this is when I must start. August 9th 2017, I killed a man. I was feeling some type of way because he was gettin to da money and he wasn't trynna help me. On that night, I knew he'd be at the trap & I ran in there & lit him up. 3 head shots and he slumped ova. The man name was Marcus. Camron's dad. When you first told me I was unsure that it was the hotboy that I used to know. But when you showed me the picture I knew it was him. I'm so sorry for not telling you sooner. I'm sorry for making you fall for me just for you to have to fall back. I still love you Aaliyah. I'll always love you wifey.
~ your husband, Kentrell.

I didn't know what to do or how to react. All I could do was cry really. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Am I supposed to automatically just fall out of love with him? Should I call the police? I always told myself I hated the person who took my sons father away. But now I feel like I slapped Camron In the face for falling in love with the man who did this to us.

I grabbed Camron & sat him on my lap. "I'm so sorry". I said in between sniffles.

I grabbed my phone & I started calling Kentrell's phone back to back. No answer. I started sending a ton of text messages.

Me @5:50
-are you kidding me?

Me @5:51
-after 7 months you decide to tell me this?!

Me @5:51
-I hate you so much Kentrell

Me @5:53
- I swear I wish I never met you

Me @5:54
-I hope you die just like Marcus did. I hope you feel all the pain that my family felt.

Me @5:54
- I hope you're happy with yourself.