Ready, Aim, Fire.

I've always been told I would grow up to do good things. Either I would become a teacher in africa, or become a doctor or a nurse. While growing up, I never got to choose anything. I didnt choose my clothes, my food, my school, my whole life in general. And I was tired of it.

My name is Kasey. Im 16 years old. I have long wavy light brown hair. My eyes were emerald, literally.

When I was a kid my Dad tried to experiment on me. One day he injected a vivid green formula into my eyes. I found out a few years later he injected an emerald solution, which cause my eyes to see the world differently.

My Mum was sent to an asylum when I was 7. I guess cleaning up dead bodys wearnt her thing. She went bat shit crazy. Screaming and pounding against the walls, chanting a curse on the whole house. She screamed intill she lost her voice, but she produced a few small whispers.

And as for me, im not your regular school girl. Im currently in a "gang".

Well it isnt really a gang.... it's mostly me and my best friend, Niall Horan.

Niall was the only person that was and still is there for me.

Our Mums met in the hostpital when we were both born. They decided to keep in touch. If they didnt "keep in touch", I wouldnt be standing where I am today.... with Niall.

Niall is also 16. We both dropped out of school when we were 14. It was way too boring for us. He is about 5'7, tall and lean. His eyes are a baby blue. Whenever I look at them I always think im on a beach. He skin is a bit on the pale side. If you asked me to describe him I would simply say he is Edward Cullen white vapire-ish tone.

Every since we dropped out, we've been on the run. Not just the cops. We are also running away from some people we owe money to. But there is this one guy in particular. His name is Adam.

Adam was a man we got involved with when we were 12. He ran a cocain meth lab so we took some to sell to get money and food. He caught us one night and we've been on the run ever since.

But all of this adds up to where I am today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was just an introduction so later in the story you wont get confused. Comment below if you liked it! Thank you so much for reading this intro, ill make sure to update it!

Also follow my account on instagram: @/ourshorterlives

ILY! ~ke