Chapter 9

“What the hell is on your neck?” Zayn questioned.

I reached up to my neck and winced when I touched the bruised area. Goddammit Niall.

“I tripped and hit my neck on the dresser.” I lied.

Zayn lightly nodded his head and turned around, murmuring something like ‘clumsy bitch’.

“Sit down, we have stuff to talk about.”

Harry walked in the room and next to me on the brown leather couch. He rested his feet on the table and lit a blunt, taking a lung full of it. He saw me staring and offered me it. I took it and copied his actions. The weed immediately calmed my nerves.

“We should play truth or dare.”

A man who was about in his twenty’s walked in. He had blue green eyes, which were amazingly dark. He had brown hair styled in a quiff like the rest. He had on a light grey t-shirt with black jeans, also some black Jays on his feet.

“Louis! It’s been awhile!” Harry piped up. He stood and greeted ‘Louis’ by the door, motioning for him to come and join us. I have only met Louis once, so I was uncomfortable when he sat close by me. TOO close.

“Yeah, let’s play truth or dare.” Niall agreed.

I groaned and walked to the cooler to grab some vodka. I popped the lid and took a swig. The liquid put a familiar burning sensation in my throat. I loved it. I walked back to the living room and saw them all in a circle.

“I thought we had business to take care of.”  I asked.

“Oh lighten up Kasey, were just gonna have a little fun.” Zayn winked.

I rolled my eyes and motioned Louis to scoot over so I can join in. Harry, who was sitting to my left raised his eyebrows at me and Louis sitting so close. I smack his arm and pretended nothing happen.

“Okay, I’ll go first.” Zayn volunteered, “Hmm…. Liam, truth or dare?”

Liam was the softy of the group. He had light brown hair styled like the rest, with a pair of gorgeous brown eyes. His skin was a bit tan. And damn, did that boy work out. His muscles were bulging out of his skin.

He thought before answering, “Dare.”

“I dare you to take twelve shots in a minute.” Zayn smirked.

Liam downed all the shots and finished the dare. He was gonna have the worst hangover ever.

“Louis, truth or dare?” Liam slurred.

“Dare.” Louis proudly said.

Liam had and evil grin on his face. When he was drunk, he could fuck some people up. “I dare you to kiss Kasey.”

I saw Niall’s eye widen and his hands turned into fist. He face redden a little and his breathing became heavy. Louis shrugged and grabbed my chin, making me face him. He leaned forward intill our lips collided. He tilted his head to go a little deeper, but I pulled back before he could.

When he was done with that, he dared Harry to strip down to his underwear. Which showed off his tattoos and toned stomach. Next, Harry dared me to play ‘7-minutes in heaven’. With Niall.

“Just do it Kasey, he doesn’t bite…. Oh wait, yeah he does.” He motioned towards my neck, which I covered and blushed. Niall walked over to me and offered me his hand, which I took. We walked down the hallway and went into one of the rooms. He chose one which had a king sized bed. He locked the door then turned to face me. His eyes had darken and he looked furious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is a short chapter! WARNING: NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SOME SMUT IN IT!

ANYWAY, i hope you all enjoyed this chapter! If you did, like it and add it to your library!

ILYASM! ~Ke