Chapter 13

Sorry this one may be really short, I’ll try a double update tomorrow!

Song for this chapter: Break Even- The Script

“Ah, still a Daddy’s girl aren’t you?” He grinned.

I froze in my spot. My whole world came crashing down as the face flashed back in my memory.

“I killed you…” I whispered. “I fucking killed you!”

“I know a few people.” He shrugged.

“If your people include Albert Einstein or some shit. But your people are just pussy’s being paid to run off scared.” I spat.

“And nothing’s wrong with your crew? God Kasey. I told you to be smarter with whom you pick to befriend. That’s not how I raised you.”

“Don’t even bring up how you raised me you stupid son of a bitch! What are you doing?! You fucking raped me my whole entire childhood!” I was up in his face now. Spit flinging out of my mouth with each word of venom I speak. “And Mum could be there to raise me, but she was in a fucking asylum for my whole life!”

I felt I sharp sting on my left cheek. My head shifted, and the familiar numb feeling returned.

“That is no way you talk to your parents young lady.”

I raised my head and looked him in the eye. Blood trickling down my nose from the slap.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” I said through gritted teeth. “Cause I will not hesitate to kill you again.”

Niall and Harry were both holding me back when my “Dad” went to hit me again.

“You shall not do such a thing. I am your father for heaven’s sake. I put you here on this earth, and I can surely bring you out of it.”

Since I couldn’t use my hands, I used my foot and kicked him in the crotch.  He doubled over in pain.

“Go to hell.” He yelled.

“I can’t go if I’m the one running it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter there’s gonna be a HUGE surprise! Only people who read all the chapters so far will get it!

ILYASM! ~Ke