Chapter 8

All throughout the car ride she was trying to touch me. I glared at niall in the back seat who was laughing his ass off. When we finally reached Harry’s I barley parked the car before I jumped out. Niall had to do it for me. I walked up to the crack house door and pounded four times on it. A middle aged girl opened it. She was shorter than me, even though she has on 7 inch stiletto’s. her grey eyes were framed by straight neon green hair. She wore a purple stripper outfit, which made me hurl when I saw her.

“Can I help you with something?” she snapped.

“Yeah, go grab me harry. Say Kasey is here with a special delivery.

Her eyes widen when she realized who I was. She immediately started to apologize but I shrugged her off. A few minutes later, harry came out with Zayn. Harry was wearing a white V-neck with black skinny jeans, which I had no clue how he could walk in them, with white converse. I saw a flash on his neck; he was wearing his famous air plane necklace. His hair was in a quiff with a few curls out of place. Niall says we look alike. While Zayn however, he was wearing a black leather jacket with a red bandana tied on his neck. He had on dark blue denim with red converse. His brown eyes matched his black quiff perfectly. I would be lying if I said he was ugly.

“So what’s the big surprise here?” Zayn ask.

“Close your eyes.” I smiled.

“I’m not clos-“

“I don’t have the time for this, close your fucking eyes Malik.” Harry snapped. Zayn out his hands up in defense and closed his eyes.

I walked over to the passenger side door and dragged Ashley out. I placed her in front of Zayn and told him to open his eyes. I also took the blind fold off her and she screamed when her eyes opened to see the devil in front of her.

“O-oh my fucking god,” she whispered, “I ran away. How did you find me?” she looked at me and narrowed her eyes. Now that I didn’t have a hood on, she could finally see my whole face.

“YOU SET ME UP!” she lunged at me. I grabbed the pressure point located on her neck and dug my nails into it. She gasped and fell to her knees. A little droplet of blood came out underneath my grip. Zayn yanked her up and dragged her into the warehouse. Niall and I soon followed a few seconds later. Harry put us into a room where we could wait for Zayn and him. I closed and locked the door in case any whores try to get in. I sat on the opposite side of the room playing with my finger nails. We were there in silence for about half an hour before Niall spoke up.

“So what do you want to do?”

“I don’t know...” I sighed. Sitting here is quite boring.

Niall had an evil smirk on his face. Shit.

“I have an idea.” He grinned.

“And what’s that?” I asked

“Come here and you’ll find out.”

I stood up from my seat and walked over to him. I straddled his waist as he lifted me up to him. His soft lips crashed into mine in a hungrily way. I opened my mouth slightly to give him access, which he took happily. My hands found their way to his hair, which was so damn soft. I pulled on the roots and he gave out a deep moan. I smiled at what I was doing to him. He flipped us over so he was on top. His lips started to move down to my neck and he pushed my hair out of the way. He laid sloppy kisses on it. He reached the spot where my neck and shoulders meet and bit softly. I gasped and he grinned against my neck. He bit down harder, bringing blood to the surface. He blew lightly on the now vulnerable area. When he was down with that he moved back up to my mouth.

A knock on the door interrupted us.

“Hey it’s Zayn. Meet me in my office now.” I heard his muffled voice say. I groaned and pushed Niall of me. ‘why did he have to interrupt us now?’ I thought. I began to get off the bed when Niall grabbed my wrist and pulled my back down.

“We shall finish this later. He growled. I could tell he was upset too.

I walked past the mirror and stopped myself. There was a huge ass hickey on my neck.

“Niall you son of a bitch.” I smiled.

Oo! Things got heated in this chapter!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

ILYASM! ~Ke