Chapter 2

Me and Zayn walked up to the front desk. The lady that was sitting behid it was fat as hell. Her makeup was bright blue surronding her stone grey eyes.She topped it off with a firetruck red lipstick.

"Can I help you two?"  she questioned.

"Uh, yeah. Niall horan?" I spoke.

Her fingeres tapped very loudly at the keyboard. Her nails had a horrible french tip. It was thick and crooked. She chewed the kind of gum that makes your teeth smack together.

Zayn slid his arm around my shoulder. I gace him a questioning look as his gaze was towards a group of guys. I nudged him in the ribs trying to get his attention.

"Room 797" she handed both me and Zayn a visitors pass.

As we walked down the hallway Zayn swept a light kiss on my cheek. The lady mumbled something about teenagers before we left.

"What the frick are you doing?" I hissed.

He leaned in just close enough for me to smell his cologne. "Just go with it."

As we turned the corner he finally took his arm off.

"Sorry that group of guys were looking at you like a piece of meat. I would've done way more to make them fuck off but we are in a hospital and I don’t think they would like a bomb to go off." he winked.

"You're such an idiot." I said as I slapped his shoulder.

We got in the elevator which stunk like fish. The light in the middle was flickering and some of the buttons had gum on it. Zayn pressed the button that had the number 7 on it. The door creaked loudly while it closed. I cringed as the sound of metal to metal.

The elevator made a stop at floor 4. A couple that were all over each other tried to get in. I shoved the girl backwards as she tried to walk past me into the small space.

"I'm sorry, but this is not a place to have a honeymoon and make babies. So please do us all a favor, take the stairs and get your horny asses out of this building, Thanks" I made sure to display a fake smile as the stunned couple looked through the closing doors.

When the door closed me and Zayn bursted into laughter.

"Did you see their faces?!" Zayn cried, "I can’t breathe!"

I accidently snorted really loudly which caused us to go into another phase of laughing and crying.

When the elevator reached floor 7 we stepped out and finally took a breath of air which didn’t stink like fish. We walked down a long hallway searching for Nialls room. It wasn’t hard to find because how could you miss a hot guy with blue hair? Exactly, you can't.

When me and Zayn found the room we stopped in front of the door way. There was a girl was a girl hovering over Niall, pinning him down.

I say red hair and immediately recognized who it wall. It was his ex-girlfriend, Molly.

"Molly, you're hurting me get the fuck off before i call a nurse." He spoke.

"Aww, but baby we're just getting started!" she pouted.

"Yeah and now you're ending it." I called.

She couldn’t even turn around before I gripped her shoulders and threw her off the bed, literally. I pinned her down on the floor and she was struggling to get free.

"Oh no no no, we're just getting started."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Today i'm sick so im gonna try to make a double update! ILYASM! ~Ke