Chapter two: the talk

Johnny POV

"Hey guys come in here please!". The boys came to the living room one by one and sat down on the couch. "What's up Johnny" mark said.

"Ok so I just got off the phone with (important company name) and they have a trainee that is going to debut in our group".

Everyone jumped up in excitement. "really!" "what's his name?" "Where is he from?" "Is he cool?" "Is he handsome like me?". Johnny was being crowded with these questions.

"Calm down guys let me explain". Everyone sat back down.

" HER name is Y/n and she's from Seoul. from what I've heard she seems pretty cool. I don't want you guys bugging her to much when she gets here." The boys look at each other.

" wait it's a girl?!" They all said at the same time.

"Where is she going to sleep?" Ten asked. "For now she will be sharing a room with one of us until we can find somewhere better where she can sleep." Johnny answered.

"So she's living with us?" "Yep".

"When is she coming here?" Asked Taeil.

"I think she's supposed to arrive on Wednesday around four o'clock" Jonny responded.

"Thad in two days!" Said yuta. "Yes it is so that means we should be prepared." "For what?" Said winwin. "Well what do girls need in order to live?" Jonny replied. The boys were silent. They had no idea. Yeah some of them lived with girls for half of their life but they weren't paying attention to the things they had.

"Well.....we can figure that out later but for now we have to get to the studio" Jonny said before rushing out the door trying to get away from that conversation getting weird.

---------------------------------------