Chapter three: new begining

Y/n POV

It was the day.

The day I would be joining nct.

This was the day I would finally show my talents to the world.

I walk out of my room with my bags and to the door. My apartment was empty. It didn't even look like my house now that it had nothing in it. And it wasn't anymore.

I was kinda sad to leave everything behind but I know that this new start will be even better.

Nathan was waiting for me at the door. I could tell he was holding back tears. "Be safe and if one of them hurt you I will run over there and rip off their eye lids" I giggle and pat his head. "I think I'll be fine Nathan. You don't have to worry about me." He nods and helps me carry my bags to the car.

When I finally got there my heart started racing. I lost all my confidence. The door opened and I stepped out of the car. I started to over think everything. Was my hair greasy? Did I dress to fancy? Should I have put on makeup? What if they feel intimidated because I'm a girl? I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name.

"Y/N? Are you okay?", I looked up to the man that was holding my bags "we should get inside." "Oh right sorry" I said getting red of embarrassment.

Come on Y/N it's your first day, don't mess this up. You don't want them thinking that your crazy.

Sorry that it's short but the next chapter will be longer