Chapter seven: pranks

Y/n pov

I was woken up by the feeling of water running down my face "hello" I called as I got up.

All of a sudden I see four boys run down a stair case and into the kitchen. Where am I?

I look around and soon find that I'm in an attic. Cool but how did I get here?

My bed can't just magically float up here. Then it comes to me. the boys brought me here.

Am I that much of a heavy sleeper?I'll forget about that for now. Time to get revenge.

(Flashback)

"Guys, are you sure we should be doing this? What if she gets mad" whispered a worried Jisung. "Relax Jisung she'll be fine now stop being such a pussy and help us" Haechan said out of breath. "Plus its initiation, of a new member joining," Mark said then turned to Jaemin "you got the water and phone?" "Yeah but I kind of feel guilty." Jaemin replied. "Why? It's not like what we did to Jungwoo when he first came, poor boy." They all reminisced for a moment before heading to y/n room almost forgetting the plan.

(Present time)

Taeyong's pov

I was reading a book in my room when I heard a couple of screams and crashes in the kitchen.

'What are they up to now' I thought.

I put my book down and headed to the kitchen.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw y/n chasing Mark, Haechan and Jisung around the table while Jaemin is crouching in a corner.

"What is going on?" I yelled trying to get their attention which I did.

"Mark, Haechan, Jisung and Jaemin put my bed in the attic And poured water on my head to wake me up!" Y/n whined pointing at the three terrified boys while the other stayed quite in the corner.

I had a whole mother lecture planned but then it hit me.

"Wait how'd they get your bed in the attic?" I said confused.

"Magic?" The boys said in unison.

"Did you not hear what I just said? They put my bed in the attic and poured water on me!"

"I got a video too if you want to see it-"
Jaemin slowly got up but was interrupted by
y/n snatching his phone away.

There was then a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Said Mark trying to get out of the situation.

"Well finish this conversation later." Y/n turned to the boys.

"Helllooooo~" a girls voice echoes through the dorm.