Chapter four: and so they met

As soon as I walked into the building I wanted to walk back out. Oh man holy sheet it's johnny. He was waiting for me with a big smile on his face.

"Hey your y/n right? I'm Johnny, I'm here to show you around" he said as he approached me. "Uh y-yeah that's me. Can you show me we're the bathroom is first?". I'm the type of shy person that likes to hide from people especially tall handsome people like Johnny. I have to get use to you to show my true personality. That's why I only have a few friends because those people chose to stick around and see what was behind the curtains. That's also why I'm going to the bathroom.

Johnny leads me down the long hall way. as we're walking I hear a loud dolphin like scream come from behind us. "AHHHHHH IS SHE HERE?! IS THAT HER!?" A purple haired boy in multicoloured clothes comes running towards us. Johnny shakes his head smiling and sighing before introducing me.

"Chenle this is y/n y/n this is chenle". The boy named chenle smiled brightly at me before bowing. I did the same.

"Well it's nice to finally meet you y/n I hope to see you soon!" He's says blushing a little then walking away to leave you and Johnny on your journey again.

"He seemed excited" I laughed. "Yeah you'll get used to it". We talked about things and what I did before becoming a trainee. I felt a little more comfortable around Johnny. This might not be that bad.

We continued to talk until we reached the practice room. This is the part I was afraid of. Meeting the rest of them. Johnny opens the door for me and I walked in hesitantly. As I walk in I hear a bunch of boys laughing at what I guess to be one of haechans jokes. One of the boys look over in my direction and make eye contact with me. "Oh hello you must be y/n" the boy gets up off the couch and walks over to me. That catches the attention of the rest of the boys. "I'm taeyong, this is mark, yuta, winwin, doyoung, jisung, renjun, Taeil, ten, jaehyun, jaemin, jeno, haechan, Lucas, Jungwoo, kun, and-" before taeyong could finish chenle came running into the room. "AND CHENLE!" They all bowed at me and I did the same.

"Well it's nice to meet you boys. Before I start working with you I don't want you guys to feel uncomfortable around me because I'm a girl and that I will try my best to be as good as all of you" my palms start to sweat talking to them (mom spaghetti). "Don't worry y/n it doesn't bother us we're sure you'll do great here" ten patted me on the shoulder. That was a big relief. I was so worried they would be uncomfortable Because ya know AHEM I have tits they don't sooooo.

"Well show us what you can do?" Taeil spoke up from behind everyone.

This is going to be fun....

( so for some reason every time I try to spell Taeil it auto corrects to Tamali)