Chapter sixteen: Filming

Sorry I was gone for awhile but HEEEEYYYY BIITTTCHHHESSS!!! So in chapter seven I made a vine reference and I didn't expect anyone to actually get it buuuuuutttt..ugh y'all are amazing.... also nct 127 is gonna be snatching my wig AND my money wtf

My brother was staying in Korea for awhile to visit me so we've been hanging out together a lot and the members seem to like him also.

It was getting really close to the release date for our album empathy and everyone was so anxious.

I was put in nct u and that was the first unit we had to film a music video for. It was fun for a little bit until Lucas got his nose stuck in a coat hanger and the staff couldn't get it out without hurting him. So we waited at least an hour to get it out. (Crackhead culture)

Then we filmed touch for nct 127. It was very bright and colourful. Jumping on the trampoline full of feathers was pretty cool.

I was also put in the music video for yestoday and I made friends with all the birds and lizards.

Then it was black on black. That was my favourite mv to film because all of the members were together. It was chaotic but fun.

We took some pictures and bada boom bada bing we got an album.

Everyone was chilling on the couch trying to get to know my brother more.

My brother was very talkative, unlike me. I mostly kept to myself but sometimes I can be extroverted.

Jungwoo and I left to my room to talk since we were getting bored. We started to talk about concepts we want to do in the future and then that led to us talking about other idols.

He had told me stories about meeting his favourite idols and "twin" taemin. (Do you guys see it cuz I do)

He also told me about trainee life and what the members use to be like. He said they changed a lot throughout the years. Even though he wasn't a sm rookie with them at the time he still always hung out with them. They all had a very special bond with one another.

He told me who Hansol was since I'd always hear yuta or Johnny talk about him. In that time that we talked I learned so much that I didn't already know. I have so much more respect for each member now.

By the time we finished talking it was the middle of the night and my brother had to go home.

We said goodbye at the airport and I'm not going to lie I did shed a couple tears. I knew this wouldn't be the last time I see him but it still hurt knowing he'd be far away from me again.

When I came back home everyone was asleep. I wouldn't blame them since they've all worked their butts off for this album.

I chose to sleep on the couch while yuta and jisung slept under the rug in the living room. That night I dreamt about being on stage, preforming with my group, and in that moment I was content.

Hah you thought I was gonna make an nct book and NOT have some mention of king hansol HAH. Anyways sorry again that this was so late and short I will make the next chapter EXTRA LONg