Chapter fifteen: The brother

I woke up to my phone ringing.

I look around the room and notice that ten is not in it.

He must have woke up before me.
I turned to my left and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said groggily. "Hey! I'm at the airport right now. I don't see you." Airport?

Oh shit! I totally forgot I was supposed to pick up my brother Clark from the airport. We planned to hang out since I haven't seen him in so long.

"Oh yeah I'm on my way right now," I lied. "I'm actually almost there." I said rushing to get my shoes on.

"Okay well I'll see you soon then." Said Clark. "Yep see ya!"

I hang up the phone and open the door.

As I'm about to leave I hear someone call my name.

"Y/n? Where are you going? Can I come?" Chenle said skipping to me. "Yes but hurry, I have to pick up my brother from the airport."

He put on his shoes and we rushed out the door.

———————————————————————————————————————

The whole car ride there he wouldn't stop talking. I love the kid but he talks ....a lot.

"You never told me you have a brother." Chenle says. "I didn't think it was a big deal" I shrugged. "Where is he from?" He is now facing me. "(Insert place here), he and I barely get to see each other since we're so far away." "Are you excited?" Chenle smiled. "Very."

When we finally get to the airport we park the car and look around for him.

As we are looking around for Clark, Chenle suddenly screams. "What!? What is it?!" He starts swatting the air and spazzing. "There's a bee!" He starts running away and swatting the air like a mad man.

"Chenle get back in here your going to cause a scene!" That was pretty hypocritical because now I'm screaming too.

-Third POV

As he's trying to get away from the bee he bumps into someone. He looks up and sees a tall man he's never seen before.

The man had blue eyes and brown hair. "Oh I'm sorry sir" chenle apologized and walked back to where y/n was.

"Hey are you okay now." Y/n says Patting chenle on the back. "Yeah just got scared." Chenle blushed.

She looked up to see the man chenle had bumped into and gasped.

"Clark!" She ran up and engulfed him in a hug.

Chenle looked back at the two and smiled. He knew how much they missed each other and how long it's been.

It was a little awkward just standing there thought. He coughed lightly to break the two apart.

When they break apart chenle bows. "Hello I'm y/n's member chenle. It's nice to meet you" he says with a smile.

Clark Bends down a little and holds out his hand to shake. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Clark"

After they got Clark's bag in the car they went for ice cream.

They took it to go since chenle had to use the bathroom and he didn't want to use a public bathroom. (Fun fact i hate public bathrooms. I don't mean to be picky but they make me uncomfortable)

-Y/n POV

I haven't told the rest of the members that I have a brother. Like I said I didn't think it was a big deal and the conversation never came up.

I opened the door and walked inside holding my brothers bag.

I plopped it down on the ground beside me and looked around. The house was empty. No screaming, no sound of the tv, no smell of cooking. No one was home.

"Hey chenle do you know where everyone is?" I was kind of getting worried. Did I forget practice was today? Did we have somewhere to be?

"Some went out to eat and some went to the gym." Chenle answered. Oh "why didn't you go with them to eat?" "I got mad at jeno for waking me up." Chenle shrugged.

———————————————————————————————————————

Sorry it took me a long ass time to put out another chapter it was mark and I's birthday and a sister was getting turnt.