Chapter thirteen: clearing things up

jungwoo pushes me in his room and shuts the door. He walked up to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry," he whispered in my ear "I shouldn't have acted like that. you just make me feel things I've never felt before."

I can hear his heart beating. It's beating fast.
We stay hugging. The silence was calming.

YUTA POV

It's been awhile since jungwoo dragged y/n to his room. I started to get worried.

What were they doing in there. He seemed so eager to get her in that room. Why?

I let curiosity get the best of me and walked to his room. Without knocking I opened the door.

"Y/n are you o-"

I froze.

He's...

He's... hugging her.

Why is he doing that?!

They let go of each other and look at me.

I get this weird feeling in my stomach.

Betrayal? Jealousy? anger?

"Uh...what's uh what's up?" I said trying not to make it anymore awkward.

"Howdy" said y/n. There was an awkward silence until Jungwoo spoke up.

"I was just apologizing for how I acted earlier. Nothing else" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah yeah okay well y/n can I speak to you for like one sec?" I said trying to rush the painfully awkward conversation.

"Yeah" y/n said as she looked back at Jungwoo then walking out of his room.

As we enter my room I shut the door.

"What were you two doing?" I whisper yelled.
(If that makes sense)

"Why do you need to know" she sasses back.
"You two were hugging" I argued.

"And? What's so wrong with that?" She crosses her arms.

"Oh I don't know maybe I have every right to be suspicious about a man who's been couped up in a house filled with ONLY men suddenly hugging the ONLY girl in the house."

"Your being over dramatic! He wasn't doing anything other than apologizing." She starts to whisper yell too.

"Oh...."

oh...

I had nothing to worry about.

Haha....

She would never date jungwoo.

Right?

"I'm sorry. I over reacted" I sat down on my bed feeling dumb. She sat down beside me.
"It's alright. Everyone makes mistakes yuta."
She rubbed my shoulder.

I looked up at her and she was smiling. Why? I just yelled at her for no reason and she forgave me....

I never realized how beautiful she was until now. She's perfect.

"You know I'll always be here for you y/n"
I said without thinking.

She giggled. "I know yuta. And I'm here for you." She smiled.

Her smile is so bright and pretty. Her smile made me smile.

That night we talked and talked. We learned a lot about each other. I wasn't so sure at first but now I'm so glad she's in our group.

——————————————————————————————————

NO ONES POV

It's the next day and everyone was practicing black on black while y/n was practicing her solo.

While she was practicing she felt two pair of eyes watching her but ignored it.

The two pair of eyes belonged to jaehyun and Lucas.

The two boys can't seem to focus on their dance and instead watch y/n's body.

"Hey Lucas, jaehyun why don't you guys focus on your dance and not on y/n's ass huh!" Said yuta jokingly.

Startled, the two finally start practicing their dance.

Later the boys all gathered around to watch y/n perform her solo. Everyone thought she nailed it. Taeyong walk up to her.

"Good job buddy. I'm proud to have you in our group." He said patting her head with a smile.

That night Taeyong decided to treat everyone to dinner for their great work.

Y/N POV

We walked to a restaurant because taeyong wanted to treat us. We went to a not so fancy but nice and well known restaurant.

I sat beside yuta and Chenle. Taeil and I were talking and joking around.

Taeil and I practically became friends on day one so we are pretty close now.

While we were talking yuta kept trying to interrupt our conversation and get my attention.

When his attempts didn't work he just stared at me. When I finally gave in and looked at him he wiggles his eye brows and focused back on the conversation Johnny and jaehyun were having.

Strange man

Once we all finished eating Taeyong. Payed for the bill and we walked home.

When we got home I immediately walk to my room and close the door. I lay on my bed and close my eyes.

Too full to fall asleep I decided to talk to Jungwoo. I get up and walk to his room.

I knock on the door. "Jungwoo? Can I come in?"

"ʸᵉᵃʰ, ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᶦⁿ" he says quite like always. I open the door and walk in.

"Hey I just wanted to clear things up with you. Are you sure your alright. If I bugged you or anything I'm sor-" he cuts me off

"No you don't bug me at all, I- ᴵ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵍᵉᵗ ˢʰʸ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵍᶦʳˡˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ."

Pretty? He called me pretty?

"Oh well you don't have to be shy around me. We're friends" I said.

"ʷᵉ ᵃʳᵉ?" He smiled.

"Of course we are! We are a group after all"
I ruffled his hair.

He giggled. "ᶜᵒᵒˡ"

"Well you should get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning." "ᴳᵒᵒᵈⁿᶦᵍʰᵗ ʸ/ⁿ" he said.
"Goodnight jungwoo"
And with that I turned off the light, closed the door and walked back to my room.

————-——————————————————————————————

Made this chapter a little extra long than normal since I was gone so I hope you liked it.