Chapter 36

Y/N's pov

"Ms.Y/L/N"

'Agh who's waking me up from my beauty sleep?'

"Ms.Y/N I don't like people sleeping in class!"

I opened my eyes and sat up straight.
People were laughing at me, I looked up and I saw Mr.Kim my Math teacher.

I stood up and bow.
"Sorry Mr.Kim it will not happen again" I said as I bowed one more time.

"Ok but I'm giving you a warning Ms.Y/N" he said then he went back to his desk and start teaching.

(After class)

I was walking to the canteen and I spotted my friends sitting and eating.

I walked to their table and sat down beside Jisoo.

"Hi Y/N"
"Hey guys" I said.

Jennie looked at me and said.
"So how was math class?" She asked.

"It was ok, I got caught sleeping in class by Mr.Kim" I said as I rolled my eyes.

They laughed at me.

While we were eating someone sat on beside me on my left.
I looked and it was Jungkook.

"Hey Y/N" Jungkook said as he started to eat.
I looked at my friends and they were busy admiring Jungkook.

I rolled my eyes and just finish my food.
After I was done I stoop up wait my tray.

"Y/N your done eating?" Lisa asked.
"Stay with us for a bit" Jennie said with a pout.

Jungkook then looked at me.
"Girls me and Y/N will be going to our next class together" Jungkook said as he stood up with his tray and walked beside me.

"Ok!" The girls say as they picked up their trays and walked away from us.
"It's ok Jungkook you don't have to walk with me" I said as I walked abit faster.

Jungkook catched up to me.

"No I'll walk with you, besides you and me have English class together" Jungkook said.

'Oh yeah I forgot' I said in my head.

Me and Jungkook were walking in the hallway and suddenly Jungkook held my hand.
I looked at him in shock but he just smiled.

Then I noticed so e people were looking at us, mostly girls tho.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" I whispered.
He bend down to my level and said.

"What? I'm just holding my lil sis, what's wrong with that?" Jungkook said.

"But people don't even know that you and I are step siblings, they will think we are dating!" I said.

But Jungkook just stayed quiet.

We walked to class and Jungkook opened the door and all eyes were on our hands.
"Jungkook you can let go now" I said while trying to get out of his grip but he was stronger.

"I will let go if you will go out with me after school" Jungkook said.

"No"
"Ok I'll just have to hold your hand until class finish" Jungkook said with a smirk.
"Alright fine I'll go out with you" I said.