Chapter 45

Y/N's POV

it was around 6:00pm and my parents are home.

And all of us were eating dinner' including Jungkook.

Eomma and Appa were sitting across from each other and Jungkook and I were also sitting across from each other.

We were eating in peace while talking on each other.

But not Jungkook and I.

Because ever since what happened awhile ago he didn't talk to me.

"so how was school today kids?" Appa asked.

Jungkook and I looked at each other with big eyes and thinking on what we should say.

Jungkook was about to say something but I said something first.

"Umm Jungkook wasn't feeling well this morning, so he wasn't able to go to school, and I decided to stay with and look after him" I said with a smile.

"right Jungkook?" I asked as I looked at him.

"y-yes right"

"Oh dear are you feeling okay now?" Eomma asked Jungkook.

"Ne (yes) I feel so much better thanks to Y/N" Jungkook said while smiling.

"Wow Y/N must have taken really good care of you, such a sweet little sister you are!" Appa said with a biggest smile.

I smiled and said.

"hehe thanks Appa"

After eating Eomma and Appa went to the living room and I went to wash the dishes, then Jungkook joined me.

"hey" Jungkook called.

"yes?" I answered while washing the plates.

"why did you lie?" Jungkook asked.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him and said.

"Do you want to get into trouble?" I asked him with one of my  eyebrows up.

"Well no but you didn't have to do that tho"

I continued to wash the plates and said.

"Well at least say thanks for saving you're butt back there" I said as I put all the plates into the cupboard.

"okay okay, thank you" Jungkook said while showing his bunny teeth.

I smiled and said. "you're welcome Jungkook"

I was about to head upstairs.

but Jungkook stopped me.

"what is it Jungkook?"I asked.

he looked at me and said.

"Nothing I just wanted to say goodnight"Jungkook said.

"oh okay then goodnight! and please say goodnight to Eomma and Appa for me" I said as I went upstairs to my room.

I did my night routine and just jumped on my bed.

suddenly I felt my eyes becoming heavy so I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

A/N

AYYY WHAT IS UP GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD TODAY HAHA i WAS BUSY DOING SOMETHINGS HAHAHA.

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

BYE GUYSSS SEE YOU NEXT WEEK LUV YAA!

Author France<3