Chapter 55

Y/N's POV

*a few weeks later at school*

Jungkook and I were already in class and Junkook has been really protective ever since that car incident.

We already told are parents about it about a week ago and also the police.

but still they haven't found the car that was chasing us that day.

"Y/N! are you paying attention?" 

I looked up at my teacher who was standing in front of my desk.

I looked around and everyone else were staring at me.

"sorry miss, I was just thinking about something" I said as I look at Jungkook.

"Alright but please don't space out in the middle of my class" she said as I nodded my head slowly and just stared down at my desk.

Jungkook touched my hand from under the desk and btw he switched seats with someone beside me so that Jungkook doesn't have to sit behind me anymore.

"are you alright?" he whispered.

I gave him a soft smile and said "yeah I'm fine"

He smiled back and went back to listening to the teacher.

I was writing on my notes then suddenly there was a small flash that appeared from the window beside the classroom door.

I looked up and I see a strange man holding a camera.

He was wearing a hat and a face mask.

When I first made eye contact with him he suddenly started running away.

'who was that?' I thought to myself.

I rise my hand up and ask the teacher if I could go to the bathroom and she said "okay but make it quick" so I stood up but Jungkook held me down and asked me why was I going, and he knows that something is up.

"Just follow after me and I will meet you outside the classroom" I said to Jungkook quickly then got out of the classroom waiting for Jungkook.

Jungkook got out of the classroom and we went to the roof top.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the long wait so here is a chapter ahahaha

also sorry for this really short chapter but I'm backkk!!!

It's just that I have been so busy lately and didn't have time to write.

and now I have the time because school got close for the coronavirus.

If you guys liked this chapter please vote and comment.

and guys I would appreciate  if you could follow and like my drawing account on instagram which is sky.sketcher, I just posted two drawing on there and I hope you guys liked them :)

Thanks again guys and see you in the next chapter! and stay safe my loves!

Author France<3