HUGE SORRY!!!

Hello my fellow readers!!! It has been a really long time since I came here on wattpad and I just wanted to say a huge sorry to you guys because I will not be continuing this story because of a few reasons.

1. I have lost motivation to write this book and I wrote this book when I was about 12 or 13 years old and I didn't know what was going on in my head at the time.

2. I have forgotten the plot and ending of the story which is bad hehe sorry.

3. Even if I wanted to continue this story again, I just can't think of new ideas for this book.

Sooooooo I hope you guys understand but....that does not mean that I will stop making new books!

I am currently writing a new book and it will come out VERY soon!

And this time I will write and finish the book that I am currently writing hehe

I am so sorry for keeping you all waiting and expecting a new chapter to come and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has stayed and supported my book and loving it.

It makes me happy seeing all of your comments (I read them all haha) Some were really funny and some were really sweet and nice.

I hope you guys understand and can wait for this new book that I am currently writing for you guys.

can you guys who is it about????

hint:It's about Kim Taehyung (V) 

That is th only hint you guys will have and I will see you guys in my next book!!

Just know that I love you guys soooooooo much and that I appreciate all of you!

Love Author France<3