Chapter 38

Y/N's POV

I looked again behind Jungkook and I saw a guy with a smirk on his face.

'ummm I feel like something is going to happen'

"Jungkook could you excuse me for a minute? I'll just go to the washroom" I said as I stood up.

"oh ok sure I'll wait for you" Jungkook said.

I walked to the washroom to wash my face.

I splash my face with cold water then I looked at the mirror.

"*signs* everything is ok, but why was he looking at me like that?" I said to myself, then suddenly my vision became blurry and I passed out.

Unknown's POV

hehe my plan is going to work, I have been waiting and waiting and finally she went to the washroom.

I looked to my left and right then went in.

I took out a napkin with sleeping gas so that when she inhales it, she will pass out.

I opened the door slowly and I see her washing her face, when she was done I put the napkin over her mouth and she passed out.

I looked at her and smirked.

"I really thought that I killed you for good but it turns out that you were alive hehe"

I was about to pick her up but I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom.

"agh maybe another time" I said as I placed her on the wall like in a sitting position and jumped out the window.

Jungkook's POV

Y/N was taking a long time in the bathroom so I walked to the bathroom to see if she was alright.

I walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Y/N are you alright?" I asked but there was no respond.

"hello? Y/N?" I said as I opened the door and I was shocked on what I saw.

I gasped and ran towards her.

she was sitting with her back on the wall.

"Y/N! Y/N wake up! HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!" I shouted.

a lot of people came in the bathroom and the ambulance took Y/N in the truck and I came in with her.

on our way to the hospital I tried my best to wake her up but she was not even moving.

"Y/N please wake up!" I said as I shook her lightly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

hey guys thanks for reading this chapter and if you liked it please comment and vote!!

and also I'm very sorry about this short chapter but the next one is longer then this one hehe.

bye guys see you in the next chapter!!

Author France<3