Chapter 56

Y/N's POV

Jungkook and I reached the rooftop then I told Jungkook to duck down.

He just gave me a weird look then I pointed at the person who we were hinding from.

It was the guy with the camera.

He was still wearing his face mask so I couldn't see how he looked like.

The guy was on the phone with someone and luckily his back was facing Jungkook and I so he didn't see us enter the rooftop.

"Who's he?" Jungkook asked me.

"It was the guy that took a picture of me in the classroom earlier" I whispered.

"So that's why you looked scared back there"

I nodded my head and looked at the guy again.

And he was still talking to someone on the phone.

"How did you know that he was going to be here?" Jungkook asked.

"Well he went to the left side and I know that the stairs going up to the rooftop was there so I just assumed that he would be here" I said still looking at the guy.

"Wahh your amazing" Jungkook said as he gave a small laugh but not loud enough for the guy to hear.

I rolled my eyes.

The guy hung up the phone then put it in his pocket.

the guy was about to go out the door but then there was a bang sound that made him stop in his tracks.

"sorry" Jungkook's whispered.

I looked behind me and I saw that Jungkook dropped his water bottle that he was drinking.

"Dude are you crazy!?" I whisper shouted.

"Who's up here?!" The guy shouted as he reached for something in his back pocket.

'sh*t he has a gun' I thought to myself.

I tried to stay quiet then he suddenly started walking towards the place we were hinding.

I looked at Jungkook.

"what do we do?" I asked.

"Wait I have an idea!" Jungkook whispered.

"But try not to shout ok" Jungkook said as he was holding my waist.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hope you guys liked this chapter and if you did please make sure to vote and comment!

Love you guys sooo much and I want to thank everyone who still wanted for me to come back and write this book again hahaha.

And thanks for being there for me guys.

Bye guys see you in the next chaper! and stay safe!!

Author France<3