Chapter 52

Y/N's pov

"Ok guys so this dance topic is about love so I want you guys to make a dance that has a beautiful and sweet story behind it"

"Ok" everyone said.
"Ok so boys please go to my left and girls please go to my right" Mr.Kim said as we go to our places.

"Ok boys I want you to pick your partner for this dance project" Mr.Kim said and I looked at Jungkook and he was looking at me.

The boys started to pick their partners.
J-Hope picked Jennie,Taehyung aka V picked Rosé,and Jimin and Jungkook were walking towards me.

When the both of them were in front of me Jungkook said.
"Jimin-hyung I want to be partners with Y/N!" Jungkook whined like a child.

"Aniya I want to be partners with Y/N!" Jimin said and the both of them were having a staring contest.

"Guys since you both like to be Y/N's partners I will have to pick on who will be partners with Y/N then the other one will be partners with Lisa" Mr.Kim said as he looked at Jimin and Jungkook.

'Seriously they are fighting over this?!' I thought to myself.

"Ok I pick Jimin to be Y/N's partner and Jungkook your partner will be Lisa" Mr.Kim said and Jimin gave me a big smile and hugged me.

"Yay I'm your dance partner!" Jimin said as he hugged me really tight.
"Jimin I can't breathe" I said.

"Oops mianhae! (Sorry)"

I laughed and looked at Jungkook who was shooting Jimin a death glare.
When he saw me looking at him he just smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Ok everyone dance class is done so I want you guys to make a dance that has a sweet and beautiful story in it ok? So you guys will have to dance in three weeks from now so please practice with your partners, ok everyone can go home now" Mr.Kim said as he bowed and he went out while me and everyone else packed our bags.

"Hey Y/N do you want me to drop you home?" Jimin asked me.
I was about to answer but Jungkook cut in.

"No thanks hyung I will be taking Y/N home"

"Oh ok Y/N do you want to meet tomorrow after school so we could practice?" Jimin asked.

"Oh yea sure!" I smiled.
"Ok just meet me at the school gate tomorrow ok I will go now, bye guys" Jimin said as he waved.

I waved back at Jimin and I looked back at Jungkook who had a pout on his lips.
I giggled and said.

"What happened to you?" I asked.
"I wasn't picked to be your dance partner" Jungkook said as he did the puppy eyes as well.

'Omg someone help me'

"Come on Jungkook don't be a baby you and I are partners for our English project remember?" I said as I punch his arm playfully.

"Yeah yeah" Jungkook said as he picked up his bag.
We both walked out of the dance room and went out the school gate and went to the school parking lot.

While I was about to enter the car I heard a camera clicking sound.
I turned around as fast as I could but I saw no one.

"Jungkook did you hear that?" I asked Jungkook as I kept looking behind me.
"Hear what?" Jungkook said as he went in the car.

"Nothing maybe I am just hearing things" I said to myself as I enter the car and Jungkook drove off.

We arrived at our house and again I heard that same camera clicking sound as I was about to open the door.