Chapter 41

Y/N's POV

"Y/N time to wake up!" I heard someone yell.

"huh?" I opened my eyes a little and I see Jungkook's face.

"aghh" I said as I pulled my blankets over my head.

"ok if you don't get up I'll do something" Jungkook said.

'do something pffff what is he going to do? maybe just pull my blankets but that will not work' I thought to myself.

"ok you asked for it" Jungkook said as he pulled of my blanket and lifted me up and spin around making me dizzy.

"YAH JUNGKOOK STOP I'M GONNA FALL!!!" I said and he stopped and put me down.

I keep moving side to side and I fell onto my bed feeling REALLY dizzy.

"ahh jjinja?! (ahh really)" I said as I held my head.

I looked up to Jungkook and he was just looking at me.

"What?" I said as I stood up.

"see I told you if you don't get up I'll do something" Jungkook said.

"ok ok can you go out so I can take a shower and get ready for school?" I said while looking at him.

"why out when I can just sit here in your room and wait for you?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"NO NO NO! Just go out!" I said as I pushed him out the door and locked it.

"Ok good I got him out" I said as I walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Hehe I was just joking you know?" I said to myself and I went to my room which is beside Y/N's room and got ready for school.

When I went downstairs I saw Y/N cooking.
'I wonder what is she cooking'

I walked into the kitchen and open the fridge to get same orange juice.

"Jungkook food is ready can you get two plates please" Y/N said with her cute voice.

"Ok sure" I said as I went to get plates for us and I gave them to her.

"Thanks oppa"she said with a smile.

'Wait did she just call me oppa?'

"Jungkook come on let's eat so we can go to school" Y/N said as she was waiting for me on the table.

I sat down across from her and I notice that I haven't seen eomma and appa.

"Y/N have you seen eomma and appa already?"
"Yeah they went to work early" she said as she took a mouth full of food.

While we were eating and talking the door bell rang.

*ring ding dong* (did you guys see what I did there?lol anyway back to the story)

"I'll get it" I said as I stood up and went to open the door.

When I open the door and was shocked at who it was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger hahHahahah !!!

A/N: sorry about that guys haha I just wanted to do that hehe. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote and comment.
Btw who do you think it is? Please comment your answer!!
And that's all for today bye guys see you next week!!

Author France❤️