Chapter 4: Spark?

As I parked my car and walked into school as fast as I could with project, backpack and cell phone in hand. I was late and didn't want to be for the last day of Senior year. My phone vibrated just as I made it to the office, I didn't bother to look figuring it was Jack asking if I grabbed the project, or Sammy texting me Good morning. I got a pass from the office and headed to my locker and then 1st block. I made my way into class, handing my teacher the pass and sat down in my seat. Luckily, 1st period I have an elective and we finished since we were all seniors in the class. I checked my phone and saw it was from Jack Johnson, asking if everything was okay and where was Jack because he needed to be there taking the Calc final. I texted back and said we were running late. As the day came to an end, Jack and I got a 100% on the project. I was standing by my locker when I felt a fimilar person grab my waist, of course it was Sammy. As I grabbed everything out of my locker for the last time I heard him whisper in my ear, saying goodbye is the hardest thing you will ever do. I shut my locker door and turned to look at him, he leaned me against the door and kissed me hard. Expect this time, I didn't feel anything, I didn't feel the spark that I unusually had with Sammy. To be honest all I could think about was Jack that entire time I was kissing him. Sammy pulled away as he heard the crew coming down the hallway. Sammy took his hand in mine and we made our way down the hallway joking and talking to all our friends for the last time ever.