Chapter 10: Are You Truly Sorry?

Sam walked over to me and smiled. I smiled back and stood awkwardly not sure if I should say something first or wait. Well I didn't have to wait long before Sam opened his mouth. "So babe how have you been?" no he didn't just babe me. I scoffed and looked away a from him, I brought my gaze back to his and exploded in no time. "Don't you babe me. You are the one who cheated, and don't stand here and blame it on the alcohol because we all know you only had 2 drinks so far into the night when that happened. And we all know Sam that you are NOT a light-weight by any means. I can't believe you would do something like this to me, more importantly to us! I am done with you, with this situation and with all of your bullshit." I took a breath and looked around. Everyone was stunned that I opened my mouth and said all of that, and so was Sammy. Sammy looked like he was ready to break down, he looked at me and said: "Fine, if you are done then I am done. And you are right, I fucked up and I am sorry. I hope that we can move past this and be friends. But just so you know don't think that I don't know that Jack went and kissed you that night after I fucked that girl. Don't think that I don't know that he has liked you since freshman year. And don't think that I don't know that you like him too." Just as Sammy said those words the Jacks had arrived, with Jack G hearing those last two sentences it was over and all hell had broken loose.