Chapter 5: Party to Hard

Since it was the end of Senior year, what better way then to celebrate? Jack J was throwing a party at his house, now everyone came to his parties. It didn't matter if you went to WestSide or you were even a senior everyone went. As I got dressed and ready to leave, I threw on a cute pair of teal shorts, a white crop top and a black pair of Vans. I straighten my naturally curly hair and added light make-up. I grabbed my car keys off my dresser after looking myself up and down in the mirror. I pulled onto Johnson's street and I could tell that his house was already packed. I found a random spot to park about a block away. I met up with Emily and Lanie after they pulled in behind me. We walked in together and were completely surprised at the place. Now we have been friends forever and we have NEVER seen Johnson's house look like this before. I was chaos, there are naked people running around, clothes hanging off the chandeliers and railings, just shit was scattered everywhere.

As Emily, Lanie and I made our way into the kitchen, the usual hangout spot for our group. We picked up cups off the counter not sure what was in them and took a sip. It was something fruity and strong. "Jack who made these?" I asked after making a horrible, ugly face.

"No idea, we just walked into the kitchen as soon as you guys got here. They have been here since we got here."

Speaking of "being here" where was Sammy? Usually he was plastered at my side at parties like this.

"Hey guys have you seen Sammy?" I asked concered

"No, last time I saw him was when he first got here. But he was drinking pretty heavy when we did see him." Johnson said

I nodded my head. Oh great I thought, just what I want to deal with a drunk Sammy.

"Hey Kennedy! I think you may want to look for your boyfriend! He just took some girl up the steps." I heard someone yell overtop of the extremely loud music blaring through out the house. I turned and looked at Jack, he looked pissed and I honestly didn't know what I was thinking or feeling at this point. Would Sammy seriously cheat on me? Or is he just doing it because he is drunk? I dropped my cup on the counter and ran towards the stairs, I didn't want to see it unfold but I needed to know what the hell was going on.