18

This was gonna be longer but I split it into two parts bc YA GIRL TURNED 17 TODAY WOOOOO, ITS MY BDAY!!

Harry flips him and Louis over, Louis' back hits the mattress and Harry finds his way between Louis' legs.

"Harry." Louis giggles, covering his face in embarrassment.

"What? You're just too tempting." Harry says, grabbing Louis' wrists and pinning them above his head. Harry dips his head down to Louis' neck, pressing hot kisses to his skin, causing Louis to moan and squirm under him.

"It's been so long." Harry says softly and he lets go of Louis' wrist so he can hold his face in his hand. Louis blushes and looks away from Harry, feeling embarrassed at how long Harry was looking at him.

"Get off me, dork." Louis says pushing at Harry's chest. Harry smiles and lays himself down beside Louis.

"I missed you princess." Harry says rolling onto his side. "What have you been upto?"Louis asks, looking over at Harry.

"I've just been...crying." Harry replies letting out a laugh. "Bruce, misses you." Harry adds and Louis lets out a small gasp. "The precious baby!" Harry can only look at him and wrinkles his nose, trying to keep his fond under control.

After about an hour of the two boys laughing and giggling in Louis' bed, they end up just laying down and smiling at each other.

"I'm really happy you gave me a chance." Harry whispers and Louis' lips slowly curl to form a smile.

"Me too."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Louis is once again rushing around his apartment, but this time there were even higher stakes and an absence of Niall.

This time, Louis actually was really into his date and every part of him wanted the date to go well, he wanted Harry to like him and want him, he was so excited and nervous. Zayn was also here in place of Niall and Zayn was equally freaking out, but also doing his best to be helpful.

"The black jeans or the blue jeans, ZAYN!?" Louis says exasperated, jumping up a down, a pair of jeans in each hand.

"I don't know Louis! You look cute in both!" Zayn says, looking at Louis with a wide eyed, stressed expression. Both boys are standing in a sea of discarded shirts and pants.

"You're no help!" Louis shouts, tossing the black jeans at Zayn's head. "Blue jeans it is?" Zayn asks tentatively and Louis just groans and begins pulling them on over his black boxers.

As he's doing this he has a sudden realization and he gasps. "Panties! AH. I can't believe I forgot!" Louis says, trying his best to run over to his dresser, with his jeans around his ankles.

"Panties?" Zayn questions and Louis shrieks, kicks off his pants and then pushes Zayn out of his room. "Go away." Louis says, closing the door after Zayn is forced through the doorway.

"You're crazy." Zayn says through the door and Louis lets out a laugh as he goes over to his drawer and digs through it to find the perfect pair of panties.

"You can't see me..." Louis begins as he takes off his black briefs. "...I'm for Harry's eyes only." Louis adds quietly as he slides on a pair of dark pink panties.