F I F T Y S I X

"You want to talk? Then let's talk,"

Jimin crosses his arms over his chest, his hair covering the top of his dulling eyes. His lips stain of peach pink, the ones that use to kiss Jungkook to sleep. His eyes stared back at him in disinterest, the same ones that use to look at him with adoration.

But when love fades, so does affection that comes with it.

He leans on one of the trees far from the party, waiting for Jungkook to reply. Jungkook shoves his hands in his pockets, looking down on the ground.

"... Why exactly did you leave me?" Jungkook speaks up, "I did everything I could do as a boyfriend, so why..."

"You know why I left," Jimin says, "You have different needs than me-"

"Are relationships just friends with benefits to you?" Jungkook cuts him off, shaking his head, "I want to know the truth. Why didn't you just talk to me? ... Why did you go to Yoongi?"

"Like i said, you have different needs than me-"

"A relationship isn't just about sex, Jimin!" Jungkook shouts, "You could of just stopped for a moment and maybe realized that i fucking loved you to death."

Jungkook looked at Jimin. "All I needed from you was the chance that maybe you loved me as much as I loved you. I didn't ask for much, yet you wouldn't bother.."

Jimin shakes his head and laughs in a sarcastic manner. "You think I didn't know that? I did whatever you wanted to satisfy your little dream of a perfect relationship. Jungkook open your eyes, relationships are imperfect."

"I know, I could of talked to you but you were too caught in your kiddie love," he sighs,

"I'm not a kid anymore and you know that," Jungkook huffs, "Why Jimin? Just tell me-"

Jimin sighs, slumping his shoulders from irritation. "... I was drunk one night, okay?" he says, "Yoongi was with me, and I took advantage of that. He was alright with it, I was alright with it. We both needed the same thing and we were able to give it to each other."

"You're only using Yoongi," Jungkook shakes his head, "... Jimin, he's not as strong as you think he is.."

"I like him," Jimin simply says, "He likes me, so there's nothing wrong. I'm not using him."

"Really?" Jungkook sarcastically laughs, "If you really like or even love him, that attack he had would of never happened."

"The only one who truly cares for Yoongi with his entire being is Hoseok, Jimin."

"I loved you because you gave me a sense of confidence," Jungkook says and turns his shoulder, "But i'm not that kid who's shy and embarrassed. I'm one hell of a man who's got his eye on someone now, and it's not you."

Jimin shrugs, tilting his head. "That pretty boy you got has nothing on me. You can tell him how much I've hurt you but i don't care. What can I say?

"Love bites."

[unedited]