⚜️ Savior ⚜️

Kass woke up with a start and felt herself gasping for her breath. She knew what happened; She was a vampire and had a craving for blood already. Freya stood beside her, a look of pity on her face. Kass grunted and got to her feet.

"Where is Niklaus?" She questioned. Freya's blood was calling to her but she kept herself in check.

Freya smiled weakly and ignored her question. "You needn't worry if this hunger much longer, Elijah is out finding your body. You'll be fine."

"You may be right." Kass agreed, but her gaze went to her sister's neck. "But i'm quite hungry, now."

"Klaus!"

Suddenly Klaus was in the room, standing between his two sisters. He held out his hand, signally Freya not to do anything. Possibly leave. He kept his gaze on his twin. The look in his eyes made her feel quite offended that he thought she was some out of control monster. "Rest easy, sister. You'll be back in your original body soon."

She glanced past him. "Freya, preserve this body. I'd like a backup in case I ever have a run in with Aya and her clan of misfits."

"You still do not connect Tristan to this whole mess?" He sounded incredulous, angry. "It was he who had Aya take your body, it was he-"

"Who had no idea what Aurora has done. I will tell him." She sighed, "Niklaus i'm not saying he's innocent. Tristan is a vicious manipulative monster, I'll give you that, but he would never hurt me. Aya was practically jumping up and down at the chance to take me down. Do not worry, I don't trust him. Any of them." She stood up to her feet and began walking to the door, "Bring me someone to feed on. Then Freya will do the spell. Please."

"Fine."

"There's a servant in the courtyard, feed from her. But do not kill her, sister. You know how you are."

Kass glared halfheartedly. "Niklaus."

"Only kidding."

She rolled her eyes and walked down the steps till she was in the courtyard. There was a brunette standing at the table smiling at Camille. "You, come here." She obeyed and walked over to the vampire.

Kass brushed the hair away from her neck and inhaled the intoxicating scent of her blood. She could hear the blood pumping through her veins, see a gentle throb of the artery. Her fangs grew instantly and she devoured the girl. Klaus was an idiot if he thought she wouldn't kill the servant. She needed all the blood, every drop. Camille was crying out from the table. She better stay out of it before her sacrifice ended up for nothing.

Once the girl was dead, there was a flash of light then she was out of the witch-turned-vampire's body and back in her own. Elijah was standing over her in a coffin, she was soaked in sea water. She groaned.

"Hello sister."

She sat herself up, red hair spilling over her shoulders, "About bloody time you found me."

"My apologies." He helped her up and out of the barnacles covered wooden box, then embraced her. She relaxed against him and squeezed him hard. "Are you ok?"

"Other than covered in the sea, i'm doing quite well, brother." Kass replied sarcastically. "Please
tell me you have an extra change of clothes in the car."

"We'll stop at a gas station a few miles back, I need to put gas in the car."

About 10 miles from the dock, there was an absolutely horrid gas station. Elijah stood at the pump and filled up the tank while Kass walked to the bathroom. It was located around the back of the store.