Prologue

Why is he so perfect?

His eyes, a dark blue ocean creating numerous hurricanes. His pupil is the eye; every time I see it I'm calm.

His hair, a dark chestnut shade. Even though it's constantless scruffy and  poking in all directions, I find it strangely adorable.

His skin, a light caramel, soft and spotless. I want to touch it...but can I? I've only touched it a couple of times, but only for a few seconds.

His smile, it's so bright, but you can tell he's hiding something he doesn't want to admit. There are secrets behind that loving grin and annoying laugh that I want to uncover for myself. I want to be the person he confides in...but I can't...

I only can imagine him wrapping his arms around me because I know it will never happen. He won't even look me in the eye. Not like I would be able to keep steady eye contact anyway.

His voice may not be the most romantic and soothing tone, but I like hearing it. It has a sense of warmth and acceptance. I don't like it when he yells at me...

I want to touch him...

Why won't he give me the chance to touch him?

Why can't I?

Why am I so awkward?

He's not into guys and I know it, but for some reason I still want him.

I've never been loved by anyone. I thought maybe I could give him a chance to love me, but I know it'll never happen...