Chapter 1: You're On

I head to the closet and grab a floral Cami, black bomber jacket, skinny jeans, and some sandals. Then I head back to the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. I decided to put my hair in a half up bun. As I head downstairs I grab my phone, keys, and purse before locking up. 

When I walked to my car Mase was already outside wearing a floral button down shirt and some jean shorts

When I walked to my car Mase was already outside wearing a floral button down shirt and some jean shorts. He heard me coming and looked at me from head to toe. He stared for a while before realizing he was checking me out. "Let's Go!!!!!" He said while hopping in the car.

I decided to park in front of Zo's house so that I could leave easily. We walked over to the party and we could already see cups covering the front lawn, couples making out and someone throwing up in the front bushes. As we walk through the front door we head straight to the kitchen. "Hey Hey!" Tammy said as she hugs me hi.

I could smell the tequila on her breath, she was already buzzing. Mase grabbed us some beers and we heading to another room in the house where they were playing beer pong. "Wanna show them how it's done?" Mase whispered in my ear

"Of course." I said while finishing my beer.

"We got the next game." He said

"We'll challenge you." Blake said with his arm around a slutty looking girl.

Mase and I look at each other and smile "okay" I said with a smirk. We set up and let Blake go first, he ends up getting one cup out of the way. Then Mase goes and sinks two balls. I smile while looking at Blake. The game continued on and we were now down to one cup each and it was Blake's turn.

"Wanna make this interesting?" Blake said while smirking at me

"How so?" Mase asked

" Losers have to skinny dip in the pool." He says with a smirk

Mase looks at me and I nod my head. "You're on" he said

Blake smirks and aims before taking his shot. The ball hits the rim of the cup before bouncing off and falling to the table. I smile and grab the ball ready to win this. I take my aim and shoot my shot. I watch as the ball goes into the cuo effortlessly. Mase grabs me in a bear hug and the crowd cheers.

"Hope you're ready for your dip in the pool." I say with a smirk

Blake rolls his eyes at me, as he heads out back. His date wasn't too happy about this and stormed out of the party. Mase and I follow Blake out with our phones ready to record. Everyone gathers around the pool watching Blake undress. The whole time Blake was only staring at me. As he got down to just his boxers I looked away and blushed. He dropped his boxers and sprinted for the pool. He jumped in and splashed a few people around the pool. That whole time everyone was cheering and shouting. I even heard a few wolf whistles.

I had a brilliant idea, I headed over to Blake's clothes and grabbed them while no one was looking. Once I picked up all the pieces of clothing I ran over to a nearby bush and threw them in. I quickly run back to Mase and whispered to him what I did. He started laughing so loud. I then told Tammy them as well.

Just then Blake gets out of the pool and heads over to where he thought he left his clothes. He did a double take and looked around frantically for his clothes.

"Okay... very funny guys. Who has my clothes?" He said while covering his man parts.

I cover my mouth with my hand as I try to hide my laugh. As soon as I did that Blake turned his gaze towards me. He starts walking towards me with an annoyed look on his face. I try my best to put on a serious face as he approached us.

" HAHA good one... now where are my clothes?" He said with an annoyed tone.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say

"Yeah right, you have a horrible poker face."

"Well good thing I don't play poker." I say as i get ready to walk away.

"Oh, by the way it must be a little cold out." I say while winking at him and walking away.

"Whatever!" Blake says

I head back into the house and get another cup of beer. "Nice one Ari!" the girls say as they join me in the kitchen.

"Thanks." I say with a little laugh

"Let's dance!" Leigh says while grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the dance floor.

We start dancing when I suddenly feel someone put their hand on my hips. I look behind me and see that it was Mase. We all continue dancing when I say "I'll be back, gotta pee."

I head upstairs looking for a bathroom., when i finally see a line. It wasn't too bad just two other people waiting. I decided to scroll through my phone while I wait.

"You know that was a cheap trick." Someone says in my ear and startles me a bit. I turn around and see that it's Blake.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say with a smirk

"You know I enjoy this little banter we have." He said smiling. I could tell he was drunk because of the smell of vodka on his breath.

"As do I." I say

"You're such a tease... do you know that? You're very attractive." He said while leaning his arm against the wall.

"You're drunk Blake. You don't know what you're saying."

"I'm okay and it's the truth. I have had a crush on you since Sophomore year." he said while putting a piece of my hair behind my ear

"That's sweet Blake but I don't think I could have a relationship with the school flirt." I say as I head into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

After I'm done I head downstairs and there is Mase passed out on the stairwell. I call Bryan over and ask him to help me get Mason to the car. We get in and head home, I get Mase into the house and drop him on the couch. Then I grab a blanket and lay it over him. I changed into my pajamas and took my makeup off before calling it a night.