Chapter Thirty One- The Wedding

The wedding was set for two weeks from now. I know, I know. It's crazy soon but it'll work out. I just want my family, and Calu's family. Plus the pack.

I loved my dress. I had to completely close our bond before I could get a wedding dress. It was very sparkly and poufy. The dress was tight all the way until my waist. I felt like a princess. I chose brown cowboy boots with white stitching for my feet.

The Bridesmaid dresses were a golden yellow with a sparkly belt and draped to the floor. It looked flattering on all the girls. Six of Calu's sisters would be wearing them and brown cowboy boots with yellow stitching.

Little Kayla is the flower girl. She had a knee length dress that was white. Her little boots were bright yellow with purple stitching.

Leelee had a yellow dress, the same colour of the others. Her dress was slightly more sparkly than the others but mine was the sparkly-est. Leelee had the same boots as the other girls.

Trudy wore a black and white, simple dress. She had a delicate pair of black kitten heels to match.

My friends and family looked beautiful.

•••

"I was thinking either Sunflowers and Daisies or Queen Anne's Lace and yellow Tulips. What do you think Calu?" I asked.

"What is this for again?" he asked.

"Bouquets!" I explained for the hundredth time. "Ooh! We can do Sunflowers, Daisies, Purple Gerberas, and Yellow Gerberas. Yes! The tables we'll leave plain wood. We'll need coasters. The streamers will be royal purple and the flower petals that Kayla will toss can be yellow and purple. What do you think?"

"I love it!" Calu declared. He wasn't listening. Oh well, I got what I wanted.

We got the flowers and petals for free from the pack florist. To be honest, I don't even know why we have a pack florist.

For streamers we found it was cheaper to buy fabric than actual streamers and it looked fancier too. We also picked up our dresses.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

It was the day of the wedding. I had serious butterflies. Heck I had a stampede of bison in my stomach.

My hair, nails and makeup was done. Makeup was easy seeing as I didn't usually wear any so we kept it simple and used barely any.

There was a knock on the door. "Hello?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Hi Rainer." I smiled. "Come in. I'm alone right now and let me tell you, it won't last long." He chuckled.

"Dad couldn't make it." Rainer told me sadly. It didn't affect me as much as it should have. I knew I wasn't related to that man. I shook my head.

"It's as if that man is a fictional character in a book that actually has no importance." I laughed.

"Yeah, well, I just wanted to ask you something." Rainer said nervously. "Would you mind if I walked you down the aisle? I know I haven't treated you well in the past but, shoot I can't tell you."

"That I'm not your sister?" I smirked. He gasped.

"How- how do you know?" he stuttered.

"My mom told me." I smiled. "How did you know?"

"The spell wore off." Rainer said simply. "On the two of us. I missed little Amber. I resented you for that. Cale just wanted more power and you are the way for him to do that. He doesn't like that you are in a new pack. He's going to declare war in about six months. Be prepared, I'll help you."

"I know, mom told me." I smiled softly. "And I would be delighted to have you walk me down the aisle."

••

Rainer and I are currently standing outside of the church hidden behind a garden shed, waiting to sneak in. It seems we are a tad bit early. Go figure that out seeing as the bride is usually late.

We snuck into the the church and ran up the steps. Rainer ran on the right side so he blocked my body. Slowly people were entering. We decided to hang out for a bit and make Calu worry for fun.

The bridesmaids started to walk down the aisle. I barely had any butterflies now. Barely.

Soon Rainer nudged me forward. I looked at him and smiled. "I'm ready. Let's walk Rainer."

When I saw Calu in his suit, I fought back tears. I walked down the aisle, over the petals Kayla had spread. I heard the click click of my boots on the tile floor. Calu came down and I put my arm through his.

"Thank you Rainer." I whispered.

••••••

After we had said our vows and the actual wedding part finished, we had pictures and now we were at the reception. The dinner was great.

Calu led me out for our first dance. I smiled and kissed his cheek. 'So why did Rainer walk you down the aisle?' Calu asked.

'So it turns out my dad couldn't come. And Cale apparently just wanted me for my power and now that I'm married to you and I'm marked, he's going to start a war in six months. But can we forget about that for now. I just want to enjoy being here with you.' I grinned.

'I know something you don't know!' Calu teased.

'What? What? Tell me!'

'Well let's just say, you could dance with either your mom or Nani.' Calu said as the song finished. I heard a bunch of gasps. I turned around and Calu wrapped his arms around my midsection.

There on the doorway stood my Mom and Nani, or if you want to be technical, the Faerie Of The Moon and The Moon Goddess. They ran over to me because I was caught in Calu's arms.

Calu let go and I launched myself into their arms. A collective gasp was heard around the room at the sight of me in their arms. Another gasp went around as they realized my resemblance to these women.

A second song started and Calu went to dance with his mom. The three of us held hands; Nani, Mom and I.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Nani." I said.

"Oh my dear. This isn't the first time you've met me." I raised an eyebrow.

"Your Nani used to come around when I was there with you guys. She was your babysitter before Amberlee." I nodded understanding my mom's words.

We danced, and talked and thanked people for coming all night. It was tiring. We went home tired, happy and in love.