Chapter 1

Namjoon:pov

Me and Suga are walking to manager Sejins apartment because we have to talk about the new album that we want to release this summer.On the way Suga keps talking about some new songs that he is listening to.
We ring the bell of manger Sejins apartment and he opens it.

"Huh.Hey ,i didn't know that you wanted to come today"~Sejin

"Yeah we also didn't plan that but I need to discuss some things with you .It won't take long.~me

"Ok, come in.I have a visiter right now but she is going to leave in some minutes "~Sejin

"Who is it ?"~Suga

"A girl that helps out in my wifes caffe ,she needs to take something for my wive "~Sejin(I dont know anything about manager sejin so this is all just fictunal)

I go in the aparment with suga and look around expecting to see someone ,but i don't.

"Where is she ?"~me

"Probaply in the bathroom "~Sejin

We sit down at the couch and start talking about the new album.Next to the couch are a pair red converse and a ledger jacket that were certainly not manager sejins size.

Out of nothing a fair haired girl run in the room .

"Fxxk iam late " she puts on the red converse.
"Fxxk"she cusses .

"Stop cussing!!" ~sejin

"Sorry"she looks up to manager sejin and smiles at him .

She isn't korean .Maybe she is american or european.But she is really pretty .
She looks at me and Suga.
While she puts on her jacket she says "hello" to us .
We say hello to her too.

"I will go then" she says

"Yeah and say my wife that she should come home sooner .I will try making dinner for us."~sejin

"I dont think it will end up good if you try making dinner " she looks at him and laughts .

Suga and I couldnt hide our laugher.

"Aishh just shut up,little girl"~sejin

Then she goes laughing out of the apartment .

~~~Well thats the end of the first chapter and i really hope it isnt that bad 😆.I think i will write the next chapter tomorrow.