Chapter 9

Joy pov:

The bell rings.

"Minseok!Iam going"I yell.

"Have fun!"-Minseok yells out of the bathroom.

I go downstairs and open the door.

"Hey"-Namjoon

"Hey,How are you?"I say while walking out and closing the door.

"Iam fine and you?"

"Also fine, where are we going?"-me

"There is a coffee near by , I thought we could go there."-Namjoon

"Alright,do you know the way ?"-me

He nods and we start walking side by side.

☆☆☆leap in time

We are sitting in the coffee now, waiting for owr drinks. The way here wasn't really special, we didnt talk a lot.

Namjoon did choose a really pretty coffee. It looks old-fashioned, which I like.
Namjoon clears his throat and I look at him.(He sits on the other side of the table.)

"You look pretty today"-Namjoon

"Thank you !" I give him a sweet smile. Well I look good everyday but I wont mention it.

"By the way, where are you from ? You don't look Korean, at all you dont look asian."-Namjoon

"Iam from Germany"

"Oh, really. How is it that you are in Korea? So far away from home and that just with 18 ."-Namjoon

"I just got the opportunity to study here. I would have been stupid to say no , since I always wanted to come here. Well , I love watching Kdramas and I like to listen to Kpop sometimes so I was interested in the Korean culture."-me

"Is Korea like you have imagined it ? Do you like it here?"

"Yea, I really like it , it's very different from Germany."-me

The waitress brings our order and I thank her.

"What's your favourite Kpop group?"-Namjoon

"I dont really know a lot of Kpop groups, I just listen to everything what is trendy right now. But since I know manager Sejin I know your group and I've heard a lot of songs from your group." I take a sip of my tea.

"Whats your favourite song then ?"Namjoon takes also a sip of his iced coffee.

"I love to listen to sea right now .. and whats yours ?"-me

"Sea is also my favourite song of owr new album" he smiles "and I love daydream by Jhope , a member of my group, he just released a mixtape (hixtape <3). You should check it out!"

"Can you send me the link ?"-me

"Sure"-Namjoon

"Can I try your drink? Iam not really a fan of coffee but I never tried an iced coffee"-me

"You dont like coffee?!?!" Namjoon looks shooked.

"Why does every person react like that" I laugh "yea I dont like coffee, but can I try now ?"

Suddenly Namjoon leans towards me "then try it ".
He is really near now and he looks straight in my eyes. I feel that my cheeks are heating up.

Then he looks at my lips ,I close my eyes and seconds after that I feel something on my lips.

I open my eyes and see that Namjoon pushes his drinking straw on my lips.I also see that he is smiling this stupid .....

'How can I be so stupid and why the fxxk did I close my eyes' I just want to bury me now .

I take a sip of his drink and  Namjoon leans back again.

"Does it taste good?"-Namjoon