Chapter 11

Joy Pov:

Once we went in I directly lost my friend Helena. She is probaly dancing already.

I look around and realise that we also lost J-hope. Namjoon , Suga and I go to the bar and buy some drinks. While I sip on my drink I realize that Namjoon is looking at me. When I also look at him he quickly looks away.Maybe there is something in my face so I wipe inconspicuous my mouth.

From one second to another where I didn't look at Namjoond Suga  I lost them.
I look around but I can't find them,so I go to the bar again and take a seat.
Without realizing it someone sits next to me.

"Hey " the person says.

I look at him up and down. Seems like a nice guy,not weird looking and he doesn't look like an asshole.

"Hey"i say and give him a smile.

"Why are you alone?"he asks.

"Iam actualy not alone here. Iam here with some friends but I lost them."

"Well,luckily Iam here now"he says and lays his hand on my lap.
And I thought it was a nice guy.I sigh.

I slap his hand away but he moves it right back .

"Put your hand away!" I say annoyed.

"Why so bitchy now? Wanna go dance ?"- he asks 

"What Iam bitchy ? Wow. I definitely dont wanna dance"

He tightens the grip on my lap and I start getting nervous.Without a warning he bends over and kisses me. It was so unexpected that I didn't know how to act at first but then I push him away and slap him.

"What the hell is wrong with you. Asshole!" I get off the chair and want to start searching my friends again, but he grabs me. 

Before he could do anything else the bar keeper slaps his hand off of me.

He looks at me and says "Iam going to take him out. Dont worry about him "

"Thank you" I say released.

--------------

After a half hour of searching I finally find Jhope  and Helena dancing in the middle of the club. 

I stop them from dancing and ask where the others are.

"Suga and Namjoon already went home."-Jhope

"W-what !? Why "

"After Namjoon saw you kissing another guy he got pissed and left with Suga"Helena says.

"What !!"- I say louder than I wanted.

"Oh yea he searched you and then he saw you sitting at the bar kissing this guy"-Jhope

I sigh.

"Where does Namjoon live?"