Chapter 5

Joys pov

When we went in the apartment I directly went to the bedroom and now iam searching Daeuns wallet.Sejin doesn't seem to be at home so i cant ask him if he had seen it.I let Namjoon in the living room and he is probably searching his headphones.

I dont know much about this guy .He raps and that he can speak English fluently. Thats literaly everything I know about him.I dont know if Iam allowed to let him in the apartment but Iam guessing that he wont steal anything.

I look on the top of the commode and also inside but I cant find this fxxking wallet.

"Eemm... I found a pink wallet on the table in the living room ,maybe its the one you search"

I turn around and see Namjoon standing at the door and in his left hand is Daeuns wallet.

"And she said to me its in the bedroom  "😑

I walk up to him and take the wallet.
"Thank you"

"You're welcome"

"Do you want to drink something ?"I say and he nods. I walk to the kitchen and I hear him coming after me.

"Lets see ... we have water .. and water.Well there isn't much variety."~me

"Water is fine"he says with a little  smile on his face. I take out a bottle of water and place it on the table.

"Good choise!"

I try to reach the glasses in the cupboard but they are way to high up.
" Damn,either manager Sejin and Daeun are really tall or Iam way too small."

I was about to give up and ask Namjoon if he could help me when I saw a hand grabing the glasses I tried to reach.
I immediately turn around with confusion in my eyes. Namjoon stands in front of me holding the glasses. It felt like he was only inches away. It took me a while till I realize he is handing it over to me , god whats wrong with me.

"Th..thanks " I look up to him and give him a little smile and hope it doesnt look that awkward.

I sit down, open the waterbottle and put some water in each one of the glasses.

Also Namjoon sits down and takes a glass.

"How old are you?~he asks.

"18 (20 in korean age), and you ?"

"23 (25 in korean age)"he looks at his watch and stands up abruply.

"Sorry i have to go "~he says and looks in my eyes. "I hope we'll see each other  again soon , bye."

"I hope so too.Bye"~i say but he is already out of the door running down the stairs.