Chapter 12

Jhope said where Namjoon and the other BTS member life and now Iam on my way there.

I want to clearify the misunderstanding to Namjoon because I don't want him to think that I have a boyfriend or that I kiss guys for fun.
I am not quiet sure why I necessarily want to clearify it.
I don't know. I question myself if I did fell in love with Namjoon but I don't know. I can't understand what I feel for Namjoon. Do I like him as a 'just' a friend or do I like him more than that.

I reach Namjoons house but I hesitate to knock on it because Iam not sure what I exactly want to say to him.

I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

It takes some time but then the door slowly opens and an exhausted Namjoon stands in front of me.
He looks a little bit shooked as he sees me.

"Can I come in?"I ask him after a short moment of silent.

He stares at me for some seconds, then he nods and opens the door a little bit more so I can go in.

I follow him in the living room and when he sits down on the couch I also sit down near him.

"Why did you already go? We were there for just an hour or so ?"I ask.

He scatches the back of his neck and then replys shyly. "I saw that you already had fun with someone else so I wasn't needed anymore."

I sigh."Couldn't you wait for some seconds because then you could have seen that I pushed him away. Instead of just going you could have talk to me. I didn't even know this guy, he did just kiss me without my permission."

Namjoon looks at me in shook."You didn't wanna kiss him ?"

"Hell no"

"Iam so sorry. If I had known that then ... then I wouldn't have gone already. I'am sorry"

"Its okay, just don't go without talking to me the next time." I say and lay my hand on his shoulder to clarify that I am not mad at him.

"By the way you smell really bad like alcohol. Did you drink a lot at the club?"I ask him.

"I actually drank more at home than at the club because I was pissed that you kissed this guy." he says honestly.

"Where you really that pissed because of that?" I ask him with a big smirk on my face.

Our eyes meet and suddenly he bends forward and kisses me.