Chapter 8

Joy Pov:

The sun is shining so I look at the time and get shoked right away its already 10 am. I sit up and look at all my new messages that I got while I slept. I get a lot of messages from friends of my homecountry. They have another timezone so when I sleep my friends in Germany already get dressed for work. I answer them all and then I look beside me where my bestfriend Minseok is sleeping. I know him for more than 2 years now and its not a big deal to sleep together in one bed .

I take a pillow and throw it in his face to wake him up .

" Wake up Oppa " -me

He groans , turns around and wants to sleep again.

" You have to wake up now " -me

"I dont want to " -Minseok

I try to push him off the bed but then he suddenly sits up and pushes me off the bed. Normally I dont fall off that easyly but it was so unexpected that I couldnt defent me .

"YAAH Minseok . That hurt." I stand up , grab my bag and take my Make up out .

While I put on my make up Minseok is staring at me.

"Are you planing to go soon?"-minseok

" Yeah I will meet a friend at 11am "-me

"Do I know this friend?"-minseok

"He is a guy from this kpop group. Maybe Sejin did show you some photos of them. And yeah I met this guy yesterday and he wanted to hang out."

"Should I drive you ? Where do you meet him?"-Minseok

"No its fine. He will pick me up"

He smiles and I look at him confusedly.

"Why are you smiling ?"-me

"Maybe you will finally get a boyfiend"- Minseok

I sigh.

"A boyfriend with a lot of money" he says and winks at me ."You know I love you and you know that I need a new cellphone"

"You're so stupid" I laugh "I will never buy you a cellphone and its not like I go on a date or something "

"Yeah I just mentioned it"-Minseok