Chapter 10

Joy Pov

After this weird moment with Namjoon he invited me to go clubing this evening and I happily accepted it because I need some distraction from school.

I stand in the front of my closet and I try to choose what I should wear. But my thoughts go always to this morning.

Why am I so stupid? What did I expect him to do?Why did I fxxking close my eyes?
Everything did just happen because of this stupid iced coffee that didn't even taste good. I guess I will never like something that has anything to do with coffee.

I rummage around in my closet and finally know what I want to wear.
I undress me and since I don't like skirts or dresses, I put on black shorts and a white t-shirt with a deep cut out in the front.

"Don't you want to wear something that is more .. I dont know. More sexy.
I mean dont you want to attract this guy" Helena, a friend of mine and my roomate said.

I asked her to come with me because Namjoon also brings some guys. I know her because she studies the same as me and she is one of my only female friends in korea. About a half year ago we decided to live together in one apartment.

"I dont want to attract Namjoon."I sigh.

"Is he handsome?" -Helena

"He looks fine, but that not important right now!"

I check the time and see that its already time to go.

"Are you ready?Its time to go!"

"Yea, lets go!"

We put on  and go out of my apartment.

----- leap in time

I meet Namjoon and his friends at the enry of the club.

He looks at me up and down and smirks.
"So that is Hoseok"he points at the guy with the big smile on his face.

"And that is Suga"He points at the guy that seems like he prefered going to sleep than going in a club.

"Nice to meet you both."
I look at Helena "and thats my friend Helena" She smiles.

"Can we just go in now?!" Suga says annoyed.